Has anyone in Sydney found anywhere that sells Peavey Classic 30s? i only know of one place but my local place which i love doesnt sell anything peavey so im wondering if anyone knows anywhere else i can try one out? i don't want to buy one just on reputation...
Gear
Fender MIA Stratocaster (Sunburst)
Vox AC4TV
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yahama FG730S
Venue Music should.
Metal!!!/COLOR]<br><br>
Gear:
LTD M-200FM
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 50.
Ibanez SZ720FM
Boss MT-2 MetalZone
Boss GE-7
Zoom II Effects Pedal
Dude, there are plenty of Peavey delaers in Australia, as mentioned, Venue I think would. Possibly Gallins Guitars.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
I just know the main 3 i go to, billyhydes, allans and turramurra music, none of them sell any peavey so I wasnt sure
Gear
Fender MIA Stratocaster (Sunburst)
Vox AC4TV
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yahama FG730S
Guitar Factory sell them. I know, I've been to the one in Parramatta.

They aren't as easy to find though, you're right. I hear the Crate V Series would be a good substitute for the Peavey Classics. I'm thinking of getting one from Billyhyde.

edit: Actually, when I went to Guitar Factory, they were out of stock at the time, so instead I played a Delta Blues.
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
Last edited by syk3d at Oct 20, 2008,
go used, ebay peavey classic 30, $850 buy it now or peavey classic 50 for 800$AUD
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.