http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CddU1Erk5_0

Words can't express my anger towards that woman. I mean I've never been cheated on before, but the mere image of a girl I'm exclusive/in love with doing something like that behind my back would piss me off to no end, apart from all the hurt I'd feel as well. Yeah it's a hot guy and he was very sexual and I bet it was hard for the character to resist, but if you're happily married, then WHY?

It would be different if she wasn't happily married but this just pissed me off. Your thoughts?
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

You do realise it's a movie right?
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by Rankles

Yes I know but that doesn't mean this doesn't happen in real life. I know a few girls who have gone around doing stuff like this. It's just wrong. You either come clean and break the relationship or you don't do that stuff.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Quote by Rankles

This
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by Rankles

I think it's a parody movie or a remake of a trailer for another movie.
Quote by shakin'cakes
Yes I know but that doesn't mean this doesn't happen in real life. I know a few girls who have gone around doing stuff like this. It's just wrong. You either come clean and break the relationship or you don't do that stuff.

Well don't let it bother you. Some people are horrible. That's how the world works and nobody can change it. Let's not draw too much on the negatives, eh?
Quote by shakin'cakes

Really?

You know a few married women who have had affairs? Because I don't and I'm a lot older than you.

You're a teenager, how could you possibly understand what being married is like?
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by redh0tchilip3pp
Well don't let it bother you. Some people are horrible. That's how the world works and nobody can change it. Let's not draw too much on the negatives, eh?

*sigh*

Guess you're right. Just the idea of that happening to me is bringing a lot of negative thoughts.
Quote by buddha

I've been affected by cheating more than most people, but that still made me laugh out loud!

megalolz!!1!!1!11 and all that
Quote by shakin'cakes
*sigh*

Guess you're right. Just the idea of that happening to me is bringing a lot of negative thoughts.

Why would it happen to you? It would only happen if you're shit in bed or a boring bastard. Are you these things?
Quote by Rankles
Really?

You know a few married women who have had affairs? Because I don't and I'm a lot older than you.

You're a teenager, how could you possibly understand what being married is like?

Well my friends mother did and so did my ex-gf's mom. So yeah I do.

And I don't, I'm basing what I'm saying as far as keeping everyones emotions in tact where as this bitch in the movie is just going around not giving a crap about the husband. Just as the women I mentioned did.
Quote by buddha

Well, you get used to being cheated on. It only leads to becoming bitter towards women, and then congregating to a place that has very few women. Hence, the Pit.

Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by redh0tchilip3pp
Why would it happen to you? It would only happen if you're shit in bed or a boring bastard. Are you these things?

No I'm not, just thinking about my gf boning another guy just pisses me off. Wouldn't you be pissed if you found your gf doing some other guy?
Quote by buddha

Quote by redh0tchilip3pp

Whoa, whoa. Not true.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by shakin'cakes
No I'm not, just thinking about my gf boning another guy just pisses me off. Wouldn't you be pissed if you found your gf doing some other guy?

She just might if you carry on being paranoid. Do you not trust her?
Quote by imdeth
She just might if you carry on being paranoid. Do you not trust her?

No I do, it's just the idea. Nothing of this involves my life at all, it's just the idea of something like this happening.
Quote by buddha

Quote by korinaflyingv
If I'm honest, I'm more enraged by you.

And why is that?
Quote by buddha

Quote by shakin'cakes

Your girlfriend has a penis?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Your girlfriend has a penis?

Doesn't everyone?
Marge: You know Homer, it's easy to criticize.
Homer: Fun too!

Vegetarian Pastafarian
Quote by redh0tchilip3pp
You're an exception to the rule, Cory.

*wipes forehead*
Phew, I was about to fly to England to engage you in sexual relations to prove otherwise.
Quote by vintage x metal

People generally don't like the idea of being cheated on...
was the video really necessary?
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
*wipes forehead*
Phew, I was about to fly to England to engage you in sexual relations to prove otherwise.

It still remains unproven to me..

>_>

<_<
Quote by Jack Off Jill
*wipes forehead*

You can do that anyway if you like. We could reform the band and all that.
Quote by imdeth
It still remains unproven to me..

>_>

<_<

*adds ImDeth to list of acceptable 08ers, along with Quailman, and Broken_Drum.*

So, who thinks TS is going to wind up being one of those paranoid boyfriends who doesn't let his girlfriend wear skirts?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
*adds ImDeth to list of acceptable 08ers, along with Quailman, and Broken_Drum.*

So, who thinks TS is going to wind up being one of those paranoid boyfriends who doesn't let his girlfriend wear skirts?

I'd say he already is.
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

I think it's too late. Probably already happened.

"Does this skirt look nice on me? "

"NO NO NO, GET IT OFF GUYS WILL SEE IT AND YOU'LL HAVE SEX WITH EM!!"
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I think it's too late. Probably already happened.

"Does this skirt look nice on me? "

"NO NO NO, GET IT OFF GUYS WILL SEE IT AND YOU'LL HAVE SEX WITH EM!!"

That would be a tragedy.

TS, do you often find yourself asking, "Why don't we go back to the good ol' morals and values of the 1950s?"
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by shakin'cakes

Dude, I would totally pissed off too if the Death Star blew up earth but I wouldn't make a thread about it because it's a movie.
I cannot contain my anger and rage?
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
ME GO SMASH THINGS NOW!

I don't see how this would enrage someone...I think it's funny.

Of course cheaters on the other hand are sometimes just downright low (e.g. when they stay with someone for the money, but cheat behind their back).
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Yeah I think it's poor form personally. A guy going around deliberately looking for married women to please some distant psychological fantasy is quite sickening. I can sort of understamd a woman being compelled to do it as a one-off, and being remorseful for it (even that is pushing it) but I think the whole act of cheating is pretty low, and I never have/intend to do it.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, I would totally pissed off too if the Death Star blew up earth but I wouldn't make a thread about it .

the quote of legends!