Poll Options
View poll results: who is cheats more?
Guys
86 32%
Girls
178 67%
Voters: 266.
Page 1 of 2
okay, I was wondering after reading a bit through the relationship thread, do more girls cheat on their boyfriends or do more guys cheat on their girlfriends??

try to answer thanks to personal experience if possible.

so, who is cheats more? Poll coming
Your mum.

olololol

I reckon guys, actually.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
The impression has been given that guys cheat more due to inability to hide it.
Both cheat equally, guys aren't careful enough. If a woman decides to cheat she's not gonna do her boss or someone she's working with, she's gonna head to Hawaii with her girlfriends and do a dude named Dexter who has an accent.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by Necrolust
Both cheat equally, guys aren't careful enough. If a woman decides to cheat she's not gonna do her boss or someone she's working with, she's gonna head to Hawaii with her girlfriends and do a dude named Dexter who has an accent.

lol you're probably right, you're making me regret not having put a 3rd option
Quote by Necrolust

how very....spercific
I think girls cheat more. In some cases they can get away with it because they have their partner under control. Then again I'm only 17 and don't know shit
Quote by Necrolust
The impression has been given that guys cheat more due to inability to hide it. Both cheat equally, guys aren't careful enough. If a woman decides to cheat she's not gonna do her boss or someone she's working with, she's gonna head to Hawaii with her girlfriends and do a dude named Dexter who has an accent.

Dude, not u too...
I'd imagine it to be fairly even, though I think in older couples a man is more likely to stray. Women don't get as anxious about fading looks and being attractive to younger partners as much.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Women don't get as anxious about fading looks and being attractive to younger partners as much.

O rly?
<Omri> I love trannys too..
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I'd imagine it to be fairly even, though I think in older couples a man is more likely to stray. Women don't get as anxious about fading looks and being attractive to younger partners as much.

Then why do so many more women than men get plastic surgery etc?
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Quote by Necrolust

....No Hawaiian is named Dexter.

..Personally, I've known more women who've cheated than males. But I also don't care. Both sexes are rife with pricks.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
..Personally, I've known more women who've cheated than males. But I also don't care. Both sexes are rife with pricks.

What kind of women have you been dating?
<Omri> I love trannys too..
People vary. And the strength of their morals has nothing to do with their gender.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
The majority of girls I know have either cheated, or have said that they would cheat if the opportunity arises, and I don't know any guys who have cheated. (Or at least, I don't know any guys who admit to it.)

I'm not suggesting that this is the case, universally, but it is within my friendship group.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Hells_Bell
What kind of women have you been dating?

Girls I meet at Rocky Horror Picture Show screenings. Why?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Lord-O-Donuts

Wholly asianface! Animooted!
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
I suspect men cheat more, though I have never cheated but I've been cheated on buy my ex, I forgave her, then she cheated again, I forgave, then she cheated again and I dumped her.

Oh, I had been cheated on before also, different girl though.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Quote by bob farrell
I suspect men cheat more, though I have never cheated but I've been cheated on buy my ex, I forgave her, then she cheated again, I forgave, then she cheated again and I dumped her.

Oh, I had been cheated on before also, different girl though.

You know my pain. And neither of us has cheated. Therefore, women cheat more. Why? Because it is easier for them to get laid. I know for a fact that the majority of the women I know can make a phone call at any time of night and get laid. Whereas, when I try it.. I get slapped in the face the next day.

/Sexism.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know my pain. And neither of us has cheated. Therefore, women cheat more. Why? Because it is easier for them to get laid. I know for a fact that the majority of the women I know can make a phone call at any time of night and get laid. Whereas, when I try it.. I get slapped in the face the next day.

/Sexism.

It is true that women can generally get laid easier, maybe thats why we're always the victims Jack . . . . .
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Quote by bob farrell
It is true that women can generally get laid easier, maybe thats why we're always the victims Jack . . . . .

We need to learn to keep our pimp hands strong. And please, we're victimized brothers here. Call me Cornelius.

Lets go find a pimp on some alley and get some lessons.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
We need to learn to keep our pimp hands strong. And please, we're victimized brothers here. Call me Cornelius.

Lets go find a pimp on some alley and get some lessons.

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I dunno.. my 2 friends who have been in serious relationships have had the opposite, in one she cheated on him (she kissed another guy on holiday) and in the other he cheated on her (made out with some girl on holiday, and went home with some other girl and made out for ages with her on his bed). But the guy cheated twice and did more, so I'd have to say guys.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Guys are more likely to cheat based on sexual urges (which are pretty much constant) while women tend to cheat because of a crappy relationship (which happen less often).

Therefore, I assume men do.

I completely made that up, but it makes sense....
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by el-ECTRO
I dunno.. my 2 friends who have been in serious relationships have had the opposite, in one she cheated on him (she kissed another guy on holiday) and in the other he cheated on her (made out with some girl on holiday, and went home with some other girl and made out for ages with her on his bed). But the guy cheated twice and did more, so I'd have to say guys.

You're basing your decision on only a few experiences though just like all of us are. I think a national questionnaire is in order.
i was gonna say French Footballers but it's not a option

Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Women, there just better at hiding it.
hendrix was overrated and grohl is better in food fighters than in nirvana
Quote by breadstick
Guys are more likely to cheat based on sexual urges (which are pretty much constant) while women tend to cheat because of a crappy relationship (which happen less often).

Therefore, I assume men do.

I completely made that up, but it makes sense....

Women are just as interested in sex as men.
Quote by vintage x metal

Just coz I can't write properly imdeth
Anyway yeah do a massive questionaire thing..
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Women are just as interested in sex as men.

And that's a scientific fact, proven in my bedroom.

<_<

>_>
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by rabidguitarist
And that's a scientific fact, proven in my bedroom.

<_<

>_>

The only thing you've ever proven in your bed is that hermaphrodites have a sexual appetite that far surpasses any other sex.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
The only thing you've ever proven in your bed is that hermaphrodites have a sexual appetite that far surpasses any other sex.

Yeah, I'm dropping science.

What have you proven in your bedroom? That you can play pokemon blue with your feet whilst eating doritoes, watching hollyoaks, and having a fat wank.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by rabidguitarist
Yeah, I'm dropping science.

What have you proven in your bedroom? That you can play pokemon blue with your feet whilst eating doritoes, watching hollyoaks, and having a fat wank.

Red, cheetos, the Simpsons season 2, and trimming my toe nails. The other things you mentioned are impossible.

Edit: Fun fact-JOJ does not sleep on a bed.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Red, cheetos, the Simpsons season 2, and trimming my toe nails. The other things you mentioned are impossible.

Edit: Fun fact-JOJ does not sleep on a bed.

I have photographic evidence to the contrary.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Girls.

They get their boyfriends all lovestruck, then whenever they feel like it, they can go on a 'Girls Night Out' and screw some Italian guy who owns an Alfa-Romeo and who has one of those attractive Mexi-Mustaches, all the while acting cute and innocent around their boyfriend, so he doesn't suspect a thing.
Quote by rabidguitarist
I have photographic evidence to the contrary.

You're lying. This is just a trick to get your penis out on the internet.

..I did the same thing to Guiness when I sent them a video tape of my 'beating the world masturbation record.'
Quote by vintage x metal

Page 1 of 2