has anyone ever left their printer own for the whole night and woke up in the morning to the soft grayish hum of ink on paper?

Did mom say anything?
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
One time my printer turned on for no reason in the middle of the night. It scared the life out of me
ink on paper makes noise?
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Quote by Laces Out Danny

Did mom say anything?

WAT?!?!

Have you been smoking the ink or something?!
No but now I have an urge to have my username changed to printer printprintprint.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
ahhh. our chemical desires.

we need moar ink for our blood to flow generously into the mouths of poor children.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by Laces Out Danny
ahhh. our chemical desires.

we need moar ink for our blood to flow generously into the mouths of poor children.

WHAT... ARE... YOU...??
Yeah, it's always the same. You go to sleep and the next morning your printer has eaten everything in the fridge, all wine bottles are empty, there's a whole petting zoo in the living room and a duo of Vietnamese hookers is crashing on the couch.

F*cking printer.
*stares blankly at threadstarter*
*scratches head*
*stops scratching*
*walks out in confusion*
My printer turned itself on once, it scared me so much, I made a Myspace bulletin about it
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
My printer is quite well behaved compared to yours. He's pretty quiet when printing, and he nevers switches on in the night.

*pets printer*