Page 1 of 3
hey

i jsut found a bodybuilding joke which you guys might have a gigle at

What is the best source of protein to eat?

Another bodybuilder.

lol

anyone else have any other bodybuilding/sports related jokes. If so please state the joke and i will rate it
What is worse than a bodybuilder working out on a hot day?...

...muddywaters51

If I had a drum kit I would make that noise after a lame joke is made.
Quote by madbomber233
Go away.

Please do.

Quote by imdeth
What is worse than a bodybuilder working out on a hot day?...

...muddywaters51

If I had a drum kit I would make that noise after a lame joke is made.

Here.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
*Drums on table*
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
*cries in despair*
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
What's brown and sticky?

A stick.

<_<

>_>
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

Quote by TheQuailman
Hey, what's white and can kill you if it falls from the sky?
A fridge.

4/10

sorry i dont see how it's sport related or really that funny. Sure it has the shock factor but there's something missing
Quote by TheQuailman
Hey, what's white and can kill you if it falls from the sky?
A fridge.

That reminds me,
Why did the man fall of his bike?

Because he had an epileptic fit.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
why can't hayley eat cheese?

becoz she haz to sing.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by muddywaters51
4/10

sorry i dont see how it's sport related or really that funny. Sure it has the shock factor but there's something missing

"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Why did muddywaters51 get hit by a truck?

Because everyone hates him.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by crackerpleaz
What do a plum and a rabbit have in common?

They're both purple, except the rabbit.

What's the difference between a moose?

All legs are equally long, especially the left.

Why did the man climb the tree?

Because he felt like it.

why did noone give muddywaters51 a bodybuilding joke?

coz muddywaters51 is shiet

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Just give up, because Callo just destroyed you.
Quote by daytripper75
if i am not pooping, i stand to pee. if i am pooping, it makes more sense to just sit down in the first place.

CALLO

Why do priests wear swimming trunks when they're having a bath?
Because they don't like to look down on the unemployed.

Not bodybuilding related but I don't know any that are
why did the man kill himself?

because hes life was ruined when hes family died from being eaten alive by a shark, and he was the one that pushed them all into the water and wouldnt let them out even when they begged for him to let them out because a shark was coming to eat them alive and kill them

Quote by daytripper75
if i am not pooping, i stand to pee. if i am pooping, it makes more sense to just sit down in the first place.

CALLO

When is a bodybuilder not a bodybuilder?

When he sits at home asking people for shit body building jokes on internet forums.

what's the difference between a show and a hare?

the snow covered boots tramp on the hare.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by el-ECTRO

When he sits at home asking people for shit body building jokes on internet forums.

whats the best thing ever?

a little chinese man with a tank red afro

Quote by daytripper75

CALLO

Quote by el-ECTRO

lol nice one
Why did the monkey fall out of a tree?

Because it was dead.
The Prime Factorisation of the number of the beast : 2x3x3x37
HamOfGod, your post was pointless.

why did the bodybuilder cross the road?

to get more steroids.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by el-ECTRO

you're trying to make this sound stupid.

When is a electro a boring attention *****

when she sits at home asking people to make a story on the internet, or asks them about their most boring holidays on an internet forum. Maybe even when she posts 20 pictures of herself posing in an effort to get male attention on an internet forum. nice one.

you'll probably get defended because you're one of the few females on this board.
Someone's a bit butthurt, muddy, that must have cut deep. Before we thought you were an idiot, now you're a dickhead.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
2 sausssages in a frying pan

sausage1: boy it's hot in here
saussage to: OH f/-kin HELL! a talking saussage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by freddaahh
Someone's a bit butthurt, muddy, that must have cut deep. Before we thought you were an idiot, now you're a dickhead.

i don't see how you can say "we" when you're the only one saying it. Stop trying to to make it out as if I'm an outsider
Quote by muddywaters51
i don't see how you can say "we" when you're the only one saying it. Stop trying to to make it out as if I'm an outsider

INtERNerT WARR!!!1!!1! OMFG!!
Quote by freddaahh
Why did muddywaters51 get hit by a truck?

Because everyone hates him.

Shieeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
i met a vampire the other night.

turned out to be a right pain in the neck.

ZING.
Page 1 of 3