Hi guys,
I'm new to this forum and play guitar for around three years now (but not so successful, damn I should play more often :P). So now the pickup switch on (or off? My English isn't that good) my guitar broke. It's made out of metal but there was plastic around the toggle. Some day it broke and now I don't know how to repair it. I've didn't found any shop who offers those parts for Hamer guitars and at last I'm from Germany which makes it even more difficult. Do you know any site where I can get those pickup switches? Or do you have any idea how I can fix it? Please forgive my bad English
Here is the link to the guitar http://www.hamerguitars.com/?fa=detail&mid=1823&sid=185
the pickup selector is just a generic 3-way toggle switch.

sorry this is the english language version of the page because i couldn't navigate the german version of the site, but this website is based in germany. from what i understand from your post, this is what you need http://www.thomann.de/gb/goeldo_el002_toggleswitch.htm
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Yep, that's exactly what I've looked for. Thank you very much. But should I switch this toggle my self or should I give it to a shop so they do it for me? And how can I switch it?