Page 1 of 2
Gamestop has a used 360 for about $170. I dunno how much a long term warranty will cost but with two used games on top of it I'm guessing it's all going to cost about $310. Which is all I have. Now I was kinda saving for a guitar amp, but all the good ones are over in the $600-1000 range. Plus they are too loud for me to use anyway as I don't have a band yet. At the same time I also want to buy a car. I am going to take the test for the permit soon and will need to learn how to drive. I kinda really want to do this, but I don't want to spend everything I have either. My only source of income is $30 from a program I am in.

What should I do guys?
Save your money!

Put it in a bank and get lot's of interest!
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Killing yourself seems like the only simple solution.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Don't be silly. Put it in the bank. Your money will grow and if you withdraw it all in 10 years, you'll see that you've earned yourself another dollar or two.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by o_hai_dere
Gamestop has a used 360 for about $170. I dunno how much a long term warranty will cost but with two used games on top of it I'm guessing it's all going to cost about $310. Which is all I have. Now I was kinda saving for a guitar amp, but all the good ones are over in the $600-1000 range. Plus they are too loud for me to use anyway as I don't have a band yet. At the same time I also want to buy a car. I am going to take the test for the permit soon and will need to learn how to drive. I kinda really want to do this, but I don't want to spend everything I have either. My only source of income is $30 from a program I am in.

What should I do guys?

I don't think 2 used games are going to cost you $140
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Quote by CrackAddict2000

I don't know how much they charge for warranty tho

I'm guessing around $30-50
Personally, I don't find gaming consoles useful. You have a computer, stick to that.
Do it.
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah
My advice would be to save the money. You may want that xbox now but a car is so useful and a much better way to spend your money as it can become an integral part in your ability to make money in the future(getting to work) Also, if you think your going to want to start a band and take it seriously, you might wanna save your money for that. Being in a band and spending your time doing that is, at the end of the day, so much more fulfilling then playing xbox.
Old king cole was a merry old soul, a merry old soul was he.
He called for his pipe, and he called for his bowl( ****ing stoner)
and he called information for numbers he could have easily looked up in the phone book.
Fable 2 comes out tuesday.

Buy Xbox + Fable 2 + Xbox Live

$170 + 60 + 60 = $290 + tax = roughly $330

You can probably afford that, get it.
rawr
Quote by CrackAddict2000

no, two games will cost u $120, silly.

as for my answer,

yes, you guessed it:

fap
Quote by MV4824
She's a "new girl".. when did she ship to your home? What condition was she in?

Make sure to give the seller good feedback on ebay.. we all know humans are just objects after all.
Well i did the same thing. I wanted to get a nice amp but since the band I"m in hadn't jammed for a while I didn't buy the amp and bought the 360 instead. I really depends on if you're willing to take crap from others about not getting the amp.
Quote by Unourrit01
save your money, and then get raped by Shigeru Miyamoto for choosing the wrong console

Fixed.

Buy my Rii now!!
either buy the xbox or put your money in the stock market....
no balls..no money.
Quote by tim5_ICT
no, two games will cost u $120, silly.

as for my answer,

yes, you guessed it:

fap

Still, $120 for 2 used games is a little too much if you ask me.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
if you really want the guitar amp more, then save for that.

And for the record: Console Gaming > PC Gaming, in so many aspects.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by CrackAddict2000
Still, $120 for 2 used games is a little too much if you ask me.

$120 for any 2 games is a painful rip-off, no matter how much Jesus himself has coded them.
Get Halo 3 and you can play with me. Playing Halo with me > Car.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Rule one. Never, EVER buy a used 360. RRoD is even more frequent in used consoles. If you need to get one, buy a new one. Or even better, get a PS3. Metal Gear Solid 4 and Resistance are amazing, plus you'll still have access to every Guitar Hero or Rock Band game, Fallout 3 when that comes out, and free online play.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
Well I'm fully aware it's a gamble, but I'm willin to take the chance

And for the smart asses telling me to get a job please **** off. I'm still in High School and am not going to spend all my free time working. That's what the summer is for.
i find in situations like this i like to drink enough beer to kill the brain cells that thought of the decision in the first place then you wake up and have no money ...problem solved.
my bagder stares at me.....
Quote by o_hai_dere
Well I'm fully aware it's a gamble, but I'm willin to take the chance

And for the smart asses telling me to get a job please **** off. I'm still in High School and am not going to spend all my free time working. That's what the summer is for.

Dear God, I know that feeling. I can't even get hired at the local supermarket because I have long hair. And they hire ANYONE!
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
oh and i give bad advice.......buy an x box bill gates needs more drones.
my bagder stares at me.....
I wouldn't. I stopped paying to waste my time a long time ago cept internet and pit, which I do still waste a lot of time on.
Quote by HuckIt
if you really want the guitar amp more, then save for that.

And for the record: Console Gaming > PC Gaming, in so many aspects.

And for the record: If you think that one is surperior to the other, you're a douche!
Quote by imdeth
The car. It's by far the most helpful in your life.

This. I regret buying my Xbox 360 so much. I used it a lot for about 2 months, and then I just stopped. All the games you end up wanting you just have to pay another $60 for and I am just about ready to sell mine.
Quote by FireandFlames
Your weak mind just cannot comprehend the intense level of awesome that Pokemon is at.
Get a Nintendo DS. Believe me, of all the consoles I've purchased this was the best decision. Still playing it since last November. Got both Pokemons, Animal Crossing, Zelda, Mario Kart/Party, Sim City, and Harvest Moon. I'm also broke so this is what a broke ass person's gaming library looks like. If I had a job I'd have so much more.
Only games I play are Zelda, Shadow of the Colossus, and maybe the occasional rented game or Starfox. Buying a console really isn't worth it, if it weren't for Zelda and my brother, I would sell my Ps2 and Gamecube, for a bit more guitar/amp money.
Save it up, buy the amp.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

i blew my cash in the shower this morning

yes buy the 360
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Page 1 of 2