I feel the urge to buy some sort of effects pedal or something with this weeks paycheck. I shred and play a lot of iron maiden and metallica songs and just want something to spice up my sound.

Do any of you guys have any pedals and something in mind? Keep in mind I have a vox ad30vt so I already have many effects.

thanks!
My gear!
ESP LTD M-100FM
Custom RR style Flying V
Custom ESP Explorer (in the making!)
Vox AD30VT
Dunlop Crybaby, Deltalab Md-1, rd 1, Morley optical Volume
The Vox would be fine for Maiden, but Metallica would be a little harder to push, so maybe consider getting a light distortion pedal, and then some other effects. For Metallica, all you really need is Wah and Flanger, and maybe a little Phaser. For Maiden, they blend a lot of small sounds to get their tone, so I don't really know much for that. Sorry.
Quote by EclipseCT
The Vox would be fine for Maiden, but Metallica would be a little harder to push, so maybe consider getting a light distortion pedal, and then some other effects. For Metallica, all you really need is Wah and Flanger, and maybe a little Phaser. For Maiden, they blend a lot of small sounds to get their tone, so I don't really know much for that. Sorry.

I already have a distortion pedal that I forgot to mention. I think I am going to buy a dunlop original crybaby wah. I hate the auto effects wah on the vox.
My gear!
ESP LTD M-100FM
Custom RR style Flying V
Custom ESP Explorer (in the making!)
Vox AD30VT
Dunlop Crybaby, Deltalab Md-1, rd 1, Morley optical Volume