Okay, just now thought about this.
I babysit about 2-3 times a week so that is usually around $60.
I also give 3 guitar lessons a week and most likely but for now that is also around $60.
Thats 120 bucks a week.
x4
=$480 a month!

Crap...

Getting more lessons sooner. Thats roughly an average o some weeks I make more/less.

So every month I make around $500.

So what do you guys suggest I do with this.
I plan on saving for a while, but is there any way I could invest it in something to earn money while I wait?
Buy off hobos and open a chopstick factory.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Twist of fate
You can whore yourself off to 1,000 fat chicks for 50 bucks.

Or 100 REALLY fat chicks for 500 bucks.
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
I earn more than double that from one job, and I have three... but I work too much and don't like it, so technically you win

Aaaaanyways, you can't really invest in much without running the risk of losing it, except government bonds...but I don't know if they exist anywhere other than England.

Best bet is something like a building society and stick it in there...but even then $500 won't get you very far
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
Send it to me.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Give me your money, when I become a millionaire I'll pay it back to you three times over.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Save up for a really nice guitar and/or amp. You're young, so you can use that money as you like. Not many people are able to make the spare money for something like a PRS once they go to university or are trying to make ends meet with a family unless they have a fantastic job. A great guitar will last for life, and retain its value should things go bad. In fact, some gain in value, especially if the manufacturer stops production.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1