i thought i would introduce myself before i start posting and shiz so people dont go "who the **** are you "

well the names jamie and im from london england and i have been playing the electric guitar for about 6 years now and have stuck by my epi les paul studio for about 4 yearrs. i play all styles and generaly enjoy playing the guitar.

i like to think im easy to get along with and i am always up for a laugh...........

if ya wanna know any more just pm me
Welcome to UG, worlds sexiest, craziest, most intertaining website. Also full of helpfull tips to help you practice your guitar playing, if needed.

Hope you enjoy your stay! And read the rules, for you may not wanna get banned lol.
Quote by shreder666
Welcome to UG, worlds sexiest, craziest, most intertaining website. Also full of helpfull tips to help you practice your guitar playing, if needed.

Hope you enjoy your stay! And read the rules, for you may not wanna get banned lol.

+1000

Welcome!

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!