I have here a clone of a maestro mfz-1 pedal. It has several modern additions including a much smaller case, white led, 9v jack, and true bypass switching.
It looks like this

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c338/mickeyg1991/Photo2.jpg

Sounds like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luwp5iZD8wQ

75 shipped.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Does it really sound like that!? Jesus christ im interested.

PPLEASEEE say you'd ship that to the UK.
It sounds pretty close to that with a cooking amp. The guitarist for the Black Keys uses a maestro mfz-1 for the fuzz tones in that song into a cooking fender amp.
I'd ship to the UK for 50 pounds if you're interested.
Are you on HCEF? I have a musket too
Quote by Chikitty_China

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Quote by Miggy01
It sounds pretty close to that with a cooking amp. The guitarist for the Black Keys uses a maestro mfz-1 for the fuzz tones in that song into a cooking fender amp.
I'd ship to the UK for 50 pounds if you're interested.
Are you on HCEF? I have a musket too

Cool im interested then, do you have any way to record clips? I'd love to know what it sounds like into a clean amp, or if you could just explain what it sounds like haha

Yeah i am over at HCFX, under clementwave with the same avatar and everything haha.
I'll see if I can get some clips by tomorrow.
Quote by Chikitty_China

Quote by Jestersage
70 shipped.
Quote by Chikitty_China

Quote by Jestersage
Back up.

Actual price for UK shipping is 60 pounds, I was confused on the exchange rate.
Still 70 shipped otherwise.
Quote by Chikitty_China

Quote by Jestersage
hey man, I sent you a PM about this a while back.
so it'd be 70$ shipped to California?

Do you know how it would sound with a boost/light OD behind it?
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.
70 shipped to california is right. Sorry I'm so slow to getting back to you, I think I pmd you again mrbagrat. A boost behind makes it a tad gainer, louder, but it doesn't seem to respond as well to that as say a fuzz face.
Quote by Chikitty_China

Quote by Jestersage
bump for the bagrat
Quote by Chikitty_China

Quote by Jestersage
Holee crap, sounds great....interested in trades?
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
No trades sorry.

You guys gotta remember that the sound you get won't be exactly like that.
It's like showing a tubescreamer and saying you'll sound like steve ray.
It's just a tool to help you get there (he did use a maestro fz-1 in that video, along with cooking fenders but I digress)
Just a warning
Quote by Chikitty_China

Quote by Jestersage
jesus, that's one awesomely fuzzy tone! O_O

If it weren't for the fact I really want/need a delay pedal right now I would be interested but alas, I really need a delay, so free bumpage.

I do have two questions though: 1) How does it sound with humbuckers? in the Black Keys vid it's pretty wild with a tele into what looks like an AC30. and 2) Was this your own personal clone or was it done from a pre-built kit?
First of all:

I have a keeley modded ad9 if you're interested. 140 shipped.

Second:
I have no idea, I only have single coils, and it was built from an online schematic by another builder, but there's no kits for it per se.
Quote by Chikitty_China

Quote by Jestersage
oh sweet. is it hard to build one of those?

And i'm looking for something with a little more delay time, so I'll pass on the ad9. thanks though.
I have no idea, my extent of soldering is with my input jack on my guitar.
And no problem on the delay, just throwing it out there.
Quote by Chikitty_China

Quote by Jestersage