Are/were from Khatmandu, Nepal. That's right... Nepal. I know I've posted about them before, but I was like 14 when I was posting about them, it's been like 5 or 6 years so some of y'all may not have heard of them. Here's their 7"

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MKKZW4RG
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
A small amount of ass-kickery just occurred in my ears.
Not sure il listen to them a lot but once or twice its nice stuff
Downloading now, will listen later. Thanks Dave, I'm sure it'll be good as all your recs are.

By the way, did you say a while ago that regionrockrecords.com was just rebuilding the site or something like that? Because I got hooked on those Jack Palance Band songs and then the site has stopped working for months.
I dunno I haven't heard from Buddha in a while. THE JACK PALANCE BAND record "Get This Shit Underway" is coming out on LP on Dead Broke Rekkids... I think that site is down for the count until Buddha gets some money together or something. HIDDEN SPOTS and QUEER WÜLF are playing at Gainesville Fest though!
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Quote by whyvern
I dunno I haven't heard from Buddha in a while. THE JACK PALANCE BAND record "Get This Shit Underway" is coming out on LP on Dead Broke Rekkids... I think that site is down for the count until Buddha gets some money together or something. HIDDEN SPOTS and QUEER WÜLF are playing at Gainesville Fest though!

That's all good so long as it's not gone forever.
They're pretty good. I don't think they would be all that interesting if they weren't Nepalese, though.