paranoid is really easy
Quote by BlackandSilver
Kill 'em All in St Anger with the help of the Master of Puppets. He can Ride the Lightning, creating a Death Magnetic.

Myspace
Solitude.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Another vote for Paranoid. Only mildly challenging part of the song could be the solo but that can be improvised easily or learned within a day or so.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Quote by zeppelinpage4
Another vote for Paranoid. Only mildly challenging part of the song could be the solo but that can be improvised easily or learned within a day or so.

.... I don't know, I've heard some pretty, pretty crappy improvised solo's for this song.

But yeah, Paranoid, it's just flat-out easy. I'm looking at the 67 Black Sabbath songs I have on iTunes and Paranoid is the only one with an easy solo. Just don't half-ass it
Quote by fLYinGV23
.... I don't know, I've heard some pretty, pretty crappy improvised solo's for this song.

But yeah, Paranoid, it's just flat-out easy. I'm looking at the 67 Black Sabbath songs I have on iTunes and Paranoid is the only one with an easy solo. Just don't half-ass it

Really? I mean if you stay in E minor pentatonic I don't see how it could be messed up.
But yeah definitely though, don't half ass the solo.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Quote by /-\liceNChains
There all pritty easy. Just pick one.

You obviously haven't listened to much Sabbath

Another easy one is Tommorow's Dream