Ok, I used the searchbar.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/search.php?searchid=1737066

Anyway, I've had a Les Paul Classic 60's for about 9 months, and it's been fine up to now. It's not a very serious problem, but when I tune it it's all good, until I play and when I bend the G string, it untunes itself usually by like half a semitone, so it's hardly noticable but it sends the harmonies like when I do octaves and stuff outta tune and makes em sound flat. The guitar is usually in Eb and D tuning because I play a lotta GN'R/Motley Crue songs, and I just think it sounds cool for the originals I write too. But if the tuning helps, there it is.

What do I do about this?

Thanks guys
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
Do you change tuning often? If so, how long do you leave the guitar in that particular tuning?

You may not be giving your guitar time to adjust. It's probably wise to keep a second guitar for different tunings around.
GHOST BLOWJOB!
WHOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
you may need to adjust the bridge, thats what i had to do with my VEE but it has a fender style bridge so it may or may not work the same way, i dont really know
I have the same problem with my epi LP. Once you tune the G-String, dont play it for about 10 minutes. It needs time to adjust.
did you just put new strings on? or are the ones on it old?
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
i have a epiphone LP that had the same problem. i got tired of getting out of tune really easily, so i bought some Grover Locking tuners. since then my guitar's tuning hardly changes by itself. and still easy to change guitar tunings. if you have somewhere around $50 you are willing to spend, its a nice investment.
Underjoggle the last time I changed the tuning it was from D to Eb and it's been like that for a month.

And Joey, I changed the strings about two months ago, but I have this werid string care stuff that I use after I play and it really helps the strings a lot.
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!