selling this as the wattage is too loud for my bedroom practice.

still as new. only about a year old, cranked a couple of times, gigged once.

great cleans and a marshally od. lots of threads on this amp if you want any opinions on it, or feel free to message me.

selling for £180 + p+p ono.

thanks!
"A good song should make you want to tap your feet and get with your girl. A great song should destroy cop cars and set fire to the suburbs. I’m only interested in writing great songs." - Tom Morello
bump
"A good song should make you want to tap your feet and get with your girl. A great song should destroy cop cars and set fire to the suburbs. I’m only interested in writing great songs." - Tom Morello
dropping my price to 160 + p+p
bump
bumpalicious
no sorry no trades thanks.
I'd still be quite interested in buying it. Have you modded it in any way? Do you have any sort of warranty still on it? And would you mind, if I were to pick it up directly from your house and pay you on the spot?
ive not modded it at all. its completely stock and as new. i dont think i have a warranty on it no. i would be happy for you to pick it up and pay on the spot. anything else you want to know? also feel free to try it out. i know id want to if i was buying a 2nd hand amp.
Well I'm gonna be trying it out in a shop tomorrow hopefully, so I'll let you know if it's definitely the amp I want to buy, as I'm also considering a VC30. Thanks for the info though
no worries! thanks
bumpy