Mine probably the 1500-late 1700. Adventure on the ships! But I'd probably be a slave on the ship as I'm not white(not a racist comment). you guys!?
LOL
I'd like to be a pagan Slavic tribesman like my forefathers ~500-800 AD. Or maybe live in the Roman Empire at its height. Or just waaay before that, maybe in the first cities in Mesopotamia.
I would like to be a medieval serf, and lead a revolt upon our evil rulers
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
as fun as it would be to live in a different time period, i think most of us wouldnt be able to function without computers, etc.

so i would stay right here in this time period.

maybe even travel INTO THE FUTURE!!! duh-duh-duh
"The Mad Scientist"

Quote by Fuzzbox91
for someone with a madness avatar (ok ill admit mdness interactive was cool for its time), youre seem to have the right idea.

"Reaching for, the gun, to load and persuade you, to stay..."
to be born in 2013, with no birth deficiencies, that way i will no longer suffer, and live forever in new jeruselam.

*snicker*
1950s!

Get to Know the 50s-80s!!!

*Karate Punches Face*
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
1970.... and start Metal so that too, can be accredited to the black man. hahahaha
I would go with around 0 when Jesus was born or sometime in the 1960s-80s
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
Anywhere? Anytime?

well theres this really sweet looking spot over there in my room, i'm going there now....

oh yeah thast is awesome, i'm living the dream right now
Sig space available, give me some praise
I would've liked to be born 10 years earlier than I was. Simply so I could be around for the 90s music scene. But I'd still be around for the present, which I'm enjoying.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I would go back about 64 million years and kick a dinosaur in the teeth
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
probably the 70's and 80's, the punk movement, post-punk, new wave, that'd be fun

and TS, on a documentary I saw on pirates, apparently pirates weren't racist, there were alot of people who were captains and were not white, they judged skill in being a pirate above skin colour, and they travelled alot so they found alot of people of different races who wanted to be pirates. So you wouldn't necessarily be a slave.
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
^With only 1 eye, the lack of depth perception makes it impossible to see color

/incorrect joke...
Either the twenties, or the good ol' sixties.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

a time where you could look across the ocean and say "i wonder what's over there" without sounding like a tit.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by moodster
I would like to be a medieval serf, and lead a revolt upon our evil rulers

may i join you, i can jump really high?
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
Quote by skvvisgaar
probably the 70's and 80's, the punk movement, post-punk, new wave, that'd be fun

and TS, on a documentary I saw on pirates, apparently pirates weren't racist, there were alot of people who were captains and were not white, they judged skill in being a pirate above skin colour, and they travelled alot so they found alot of people of different races who wanted to be pirates. So you wouldn't necessarily be a slave.

I was not talking about being a pirate lol, but being on a navy vessel.
LOL