There is this cute waitress, she looks early to late 20's. She most likely has a boyfriend.

Should I still try to just be friends, or simply admire from afar (meaning just let it go)?
Start by flirting casually with her, nancy.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by neptune1988
There is this cute waitress, she looks early to late 20's. She most likely has a boyfriend.

Should I still try to just be friends, or simply admire from afar (meaning just let it go)?

You're giving up already, based on that fact? Talk to her already for fuck's sake. And if she does have a boyfriend, let it go.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
What Kjell said.

I remember when I was served by a cute waitress once, had a beautiful smile. Sadly I did **** all about it.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by metaldud536
This may sound crazy....but....rape her like the f*cking cow she is

Quote by neptune1988
There is this cute waitress, she looks early to late 20's

Seriously, if you cant narrow her age down to within 10 years then you'll probably go about whatever you decide to do wrong anyway
God and Country are an unbeatable team; they break all records for oppression and bloodshed.
Quote by WangmasterHizzl
Seriously, if you cant narrow her age down to within 10 years then you'll probably go about whatever you decide to do wrong anyway

Too right.
Follow Kensai's rather than conventional Pit wisdom. Also, tip her well, but not conspicuously so.
Quote by keiron_d
thank you sooooooo much for the advice Fast_Fingers...i would hug you if i could...i looooove you!

True love exists in UG. Can you feel it?

Recording Guitar Amps 101
Go up to her, light a cigar with a 100 dollar bill, and make some cheesy one-liner. A top hat, monacle, and cane to lean on would help.
Waitresses and barmaids get hit on all the time, I'm sure she's sick of it. Just be nice, she'll appreciate it
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
Quote by break-me-in
You're giving up already, based on that fact? Talk to her already for fuck's sake. And if she does have a boyfriend, let it go.

I would, but I dont know...what the alleged boyfriend finds out and tries to hunt me down or soemthing?
Quote by Everyone Dies
Go up to her, light a cigar with a 100 dollar bill, and make some cheesy one-liner. A top hat, monacle, and cane to lean on would help.

and introduce ur slef as" mr. bitches" or " Moneybags"
Quote by neptune1988
I would, but I dont know...what the alleged boyfriend finds out and tries to hunt me down or soemthing?

You're going to need bigger testicles with that kind of attitude.
Go for it! Procrastination is like masturbation. Its fun at first, but in the end you're still just ****ing yourself.

Or just fap from the beginning.
bands/artists I've seen: Protest the Hero, LIGHTS, Andrew Bird, Flight of the Conchords, Incubus, Nine Inch Nails, Between the Buried and Me, Guthrie Govan, Cynic, The Devin Townsend Project, Scale the Summit, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Darkest Hour
Quote by neptune1988

Early to late twenties? There's quite a difference between 20 and 29. Talk to her anyway, what's the worst that could happen? j00 c00ld g3t k11led lulz olololol
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Order some tortillas, ice cream, and a hot dog with extra mustard. She'll know what to do.
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
If you wanna get laid i suggest you admire her from afar and never so much as say hi. Trust me, girls dig that.
Sig space available, give me some praise
Kill him/her/it with fire.

Delete as applicable.
The Prime Factorisation of the number of the beast : 2x3x3x37
Give it to her in the can
Then make casual conversation
Then ask if she has a boyfriend

Wait a minute...

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by neptune1988

Oh right, yeah... I totally forgot that if you talk to someone else's woman whatever he does to your testicles is completely legal. Wow, the year 2034 sure does suck.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by neptune1988

You were in the navy, suck it up.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
Drop a fork on the floor, make her bend over and pick it up, and then...you know...STICK IT IN HER POOPER

I'm sick of anal jokes, they're so juvenile.
Quote by neptune1988
I'm sick of anal jokes, they're so juvenile.

STICK IT IN HER EAR!
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.
Quote by metaldud536
You're going to need bigger testicles with that kind of attitude.

With that type of attitude, you might be better off saying he just needs testicles.

Come on mate, backing down because she *might* have a boyfriend. Confidence, my man. Just go for it, if she says "sorry." then back off... and know you probably made her feel really good because someone found her attractive.
give her a huge amount of tips every time you go there...when she asks why you give her so much -> rapist grin...I can't guarantee that'll work, but it might get you kicked out of the place so you'll never see her again, which also solves your problem
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by ZanasCross
Come on mate, backing down because she *might* have a boyfriend. Confidence, my man. Just go for it, if she says "sorry." then back off... and know you probably made her feel really good because someone found her attractive.

yesyesyes.

even if she has got a boyfriend, you might have made a new friend at least.
even if she has a boyfriend all girls are the same: all you have to do is make her realize why you're better than him.

hence, steal her from him
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
Quote by kennyvspenny
even if she has a boyfriend all girls are the same: all you have to do is make her realize why you're better than him.

hence, steal her from him

Or kill him. Your choice.
Quote by Ktool The Girth
You were in the navy, suck it up.

Actually it was a Navy JROTC. But youre right, I need to grow a pair.
Quote by herby190
Or kill him. Your choice.

Like that Double Jeopardy movie. *shruggingly* "you can kill him if you want".