K so im 13 and i hav a new girlfriend. She's my first in several months and i brought it up in a conversation last night, planning 2 tell my parents. I said, "I was gonna go c a movie w/ alexis but she cant go" I told them she was grounded and when they asked y i, as we all do, told the truth and immediately regretted it. She got her nose pierced and got grounded 4 2 months. Being as straight edge as the amish, they were all, "she doesnt make good choices!" and shit like that. Worst part: i still havent told them shes my girlfriend. What should i say/not say? I really like this girl but my parents dont and they dont even know her. Help me UG!

P.S. Stabbing/killing/shooting my parents isnt an option. I've already tried....
'64 Fender Telecaster
'08 Epiphone Prophecy EM-2
'06 Epiphone Les Paul-100
'08 Squier Strat Mini
'03 Ibanez AEG10
'90 Yamaha FG730S
'31 Kay Archkraft
Youre too young for dating, try again in a couple years.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Rape?

/typical pit answer
Keep Strong Grundy

Quote by metaldud536
Milkshakes. They bring the boys to the yard.

Quote by humperdunk
OWNED
Did you try rape?

seriously tell them to f*ck off and leave you be.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
If you're not sure how to go about breaking the shocking news of having a girlfriend to your parents, perhaps you shouldn't have one.