Last thing I heard from them was that single they sent a postcard with, didn't realise they were still playing...
Will have a listen later on but if you're undecided about their new stuff I won't be too eager.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
DiS loves it. It seems a little less dynamic, that's the thing. The highs and lows are almost at about the same level. Plus there's nothing on there as good as 'The Trees They Speak', it's a lot more indie-friendly.

Was that single 'Astronauts'? There was a really early EP with a different vocalist too I think, that was a bit more post-hardcore in sound.

Also, I have to say I'm not surprised Andrew's the only one who's been bothered to check this thread out.
I think it was called 'Astronauts', yes. Haven't listened to that in ages.

Can't remember the earlier releases, don't think I ever checked them out.

This new one has damning ratings so far on RYM!
Will take a listen though despite what you say making it sound like it's not worth bothering.

GurgleARGH! would know them, rarely see him around any more.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
yeah i noticed those ratings on RYM, dont think it warrants scores that low given some of the shit that comes out. ive still only given it maybe 2 or 3 listens, nothings jumped out at me yet aside from the fact theres some nice tapping guitar work and one or two good sections of songs rather than good songs or a good album. it might be a grower...