I'm looking to buy a new amp to replace my Fender Frontman 25R, and I've been researching many amp brands and such. I found a brand called Madison Amps. Anyone own one or has played one? I'm a bit curious as to their quality, etc. I know The Absence uses their amps, but that's it.
*A list of all my gear*

Varg/J Mascis/GG Allin are all the same person.

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

Death by diamonds and pearls.
i know they were slagged off a while back on HC. Maybe erock will turn up, he probably remembers why better than i do (i.e. i don't ).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
my other guitarist has one.
he knows the owners.
they are fantastic!!
i love it as much as i like my 6505.
great amps, fantastic distortion.
goooooood cleans.
great customer service.

all around great amps.
Fender MIA Standard Strat
ESP LTD Viper 407
Epiphone SG
Starcaster by Fender(modded with Bill Lawrence l-500-xl)
PEAVEY 6505+ (FJA transistor modd)
Peavey 65 watt transtube studio-112
Marshall 1960AV
Vader 2x12
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 band EQ
Hmmmm, so they're reminiscent of Peavey 6505s? I might be looking to buy one in the near future, if I get the cash. Still need to figure out what I'm goin for though, which is the hard part.
*A list of all my gear*

Varg/J Mascis/GG Allin are all the same person.

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

Death by diamonds and pearls.
Never used one myself but I've heard a lot of negative feedback about them. People say they don't sound very good, are poorly constructed, and are very unreliable.
Their quality is pretty poor and their circuits are direct copies of Marshall TSLs.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
my friend has had no issues with his, and it is great.
im not sure whichhead he has, but he said it retails at 1600$
Fender MIA Standard Strat
ESP LTD Viper 407
Epiphone SG
Starcaster by Fender(modded with Bill Lawrence l-500-xl)
PEAVEY 6505+ (FJA transistor modd)
Peavey 65 watt transtube studio-112
Marshall 1960AV
Vader 2x12
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 band EQ
Quote by doctorcheeze200
my friend has had no issues with his, and it is great.
im not sure whichhead he has, but he said it retails at 1600$

Hmmmm...

1 person says they are good.

Everyone else says they aren't.
Quote by Dave_Mc
i know they were slagged off a while back on HC. Maybe erock will turn up, he probably remembers why better than i do (i.e. i don't ).

haha, indeed I do. A well respected amp tech and amp builder/modder on HC opened one up to fix a switching issue. Turns out it had duct tape around some parts, they copied the TSL right down to a flaw in the switching design, there was a pot on the front that wasn't connected to anything, and there was an actual fire hazard he found as a build flaw. He had pics to back up everything he mentioned. The kicker was, they were advertised as made in the USA, but the board and components were all found to be made in China, which they later admitted to. Apparently, stuffing the chassis into a headshell counts as MIA.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Quote by Erock503
haha, indeed I do. A well respected amp tech and amp builder/modder on HC opened one up to fix a switching issue. Turns out it had duct tape around some parts, they copied the TSL right down to a flaw in the switching design, there was a pot on the front that wasn't connected to anything, and there was an actual fire hazard he found as a build flaw. He had pics to back up everything he mentioned. The kicker was, they were advertised as made in the USA, but the board and components were all found to be made in China, which they later admitted to. Apparently, stuffing the chassis into a headshell counts as MIA.

yeah, that sounds like what happened. i knew it was something like that, just couldn't remember exactly. didn't want to say too much in case i got it wrong, lol.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?