I was talking with my drummer about our band, our music, our future, and just a lot in general, and one thing that really bothers me is that everytime I put up demos of song ideas (and get fairly far on them) I have to wait basically until the entire song is done until he can actually put drums on them.

I'm not sure how many of you are in my same position, but I just want something to put some drums on my music so I don't have to wait, ya know?

So I stumbled upon this program that's pretty cool, it's called DrumSite. It's pretty expansive in the sense that for every Snare or or Kick or Tom hit (anything for that matter) there are several different sounds for each one (just like in reality, go figure) and not only that it also allows you to make a Soft, Medium, and Hard hit for each individual strike.

My apologies if this was already added.

DrumSite Download Page

DrumSite Web Site
It can also be downloaded there, I just found it on the download.com page.
Amps
Mesa Dual Recto 3 Ch
Peavey 6505 Combo

Cab
ENGL E212VH Cab

Guitars
Epi Explorer
Schecter Damien 6
Squier Strat (signed by Rob Zombie!)

Pedals
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensenble
Boss GE-7 Equalizer
I'll have to look into this. Anyways, there's a thread for drum programs in the Riffs and Recordings forum. I'll get a link for you so you can put this there.

EDIT: Here ya go. You can post the link to the program and stuff in there.
I didn't know where to put it, saw someone post in The Pit, I'll post there, thanks.
Amps
Mesa Dual Recto 3 Ch
Peavey 6505 Combo

Cab
ENGL E212VH Cab

Guitars
Epi Explorer
Schecter Damien 6
Squier Strat (signed by Rob Zombie!)

Pedals
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensenble
Boss GE-7 Equalizer
IMPORT FROM MIDI?
Sounds amazing, that way I don't have to redo my entire drum thing using Beatcraft, I can just import the MIDI from Guitar Pro
Good find, trying it now, hope it sounds good.
forget this...check out ezdrummer from toontrack®. all yyou need is a program like nuendo, cubase, protools or logic pro.even garage band. that is defenitly the best drum machine ever made. check out myspace.com/tesseract. the drums are all made with ezdrummer with the drum kit from hell patch. for mac users i also recomend addictivedrums.
try out the drumkit from hell
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808