Ok so i really like the look of this guitar and im thinking about buying it. I would like to here some of your personal experiences of this guitar to actually see it if its any good for the price. I play mainly rock guitar but i also play some blues. Link.
http://www.guitarbitz.com/734.htm
Last edited by davidskan1 at Oct 19, 2008,
there are plenty of things i'd rather have for £400 (based on the ones i've tried, anyway). someone a while back posted a site where you could get them for £250 (but i can't remember the link).

i'd prefer a washburn x50pro, to be honest, you can get them for £300 on gak...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I don't mind the weight, feel, sound of that guitar - its just they are usually badly set-up and the necks are like a very very bad version of Epilepticphone.

Washburn are clearly the way forward.

Why the hell Washburn doesn't rule the market up to £600 is anyone's guess!!?!?!?!
i find that the se series of PRS guitars can be hit or miss. mine is very nice, while the one that my old high school had was not that great. ive played ones that are abysmal and ones that are fantastic, with most falling in between. however, they cost about half that on this side of the pond which makes them a much better deal. in the UK or elsewhere in europe id look elsewhere.
^ agreed, i've tried some which were pretty decent, and some which flat-out sucked. the last ones i tried had some strange white stuff on the fretboard (like tippex? o_O ), i was just like "o_O"...
Quote by davedoom
I don't mind the weight, feel, sound of that guitar - its just they are usually badly set-up and the necks are like a very very bad version of Epilepticphone.

Washburn are clearly the way forward.

Why the hell Washburn doesn't rule the market up to £600 is anyone's guess!!?!?!?!

my guess is the crappy-looking headstock, or the fact they have few big-name endorsers... sucks, but what can you do. look on the bright side, it means they're better value. i used to feel that way about japanese copies (e.g. tokai etc.), then i wised up and realised it meant they were cheaper when i wanted to buy one...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Yhea PRS SE's are hit and miss. The customs are very nice though, like Gibson Les Paul studios need to find the right one.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95