toggle pickup switch
small scale neck
fender telecaster deluxe pickup
jaguar controls and tail
mustang bridge
fender tuners
blond white paint job
black pickguard

I been planing this build for sometime but since i have shit load of bills every months i haven't had the money so i decided i would buy a few parts every other 2 weeks i start with electronics that i plan on ordering Tuesday( pots pickguard/control plates) and lastly i would be purchasing the body and neck so as i said it will be a slow build

I haven't play a jaguar so the reason i pick this model its just cause of the look but i have play a mustang and I love the short scale neck that i completely ignore the telecaster i have, i choose the tele deluxe pickups cause i try a tele deluxe guitar and the sound i got from it was amazing but 800$ is too much for anything so i just try out these pickups on my future jaguar, also i change the jaguar switch control for a toggle mostly cause i get to save a few $ :P

thats it let me know what you think suggestions are welcome

I post pics as i go

Guitar : Fender CIJ Mustang and a Telecaster
Amp : 76 fender champ
Pedals : BBE green screamer, Big muff, Ibanez LU20 Pedal Tuner, boss loop pedal
Last edited by Nagashiro at Oct 19, 2008,
Sounds awesome. I would go with a t-shell pickguard, but i see in your sig that you "have a lil fetish for black on white guitars".lol. good luck, i cant wait to see how it turns out.
Quote by CWeavr
Sounds awesome. I would go with a t-shell pickguard, but i see in your sig that you "have a lil fetish for black on white guitars".lol. good luck, i cant wait to see how it turns out.

yeah black on white haha heres my babies

I have predicted around 150$ on the body parts so it would be around 400 to 450 $ the final product

so if anyone know super cheap websites let me know :P

I know Guitarfetish is pretty cheap, but they don't sell nuts
Quote by tjfishrocker
Coolcat i want to make love to you right now.

Quote by Natrone

Anyone else see the irony in smashing a guitar that says "peace and love" ?
nagashiro. i can get you discounts from various sources. PM me
Support your local luthier!

Timpson Guitars and TDM Pickups rock ;D

I make guitars and pickups. I also make sh*t that'll blow you the f*k up as well as things that will rebuild you - I have the technology
i gave up on the idea(for now) cause of the money situacion im in since im thinking of moving to a new apartment studio apartment

but i bookmark your profile i have a new project for a guitar im getting soon as part of a trade so i let you know what i will need

thanks

Aww, I've been wanting to see Jag build

But oh well, I'll be watching your new one (whenever it may start)

Quote by tjfishrocker
Coolcat i want to make love to you right now.

Quote by Natrone

Anyone else see the irony in smashing a guitar that says "peace and love" ?