I was looking into getting a schecter as i heard good things about them. I was looking into the new c-1 blackjack models with the original floyd and seymour duncans http://reverb-store.co.uk/product-detail.asp?prod=2605 . Or the synester gates custom http://reverb-store.co.uk/product-detail.asp?prod=2598 . As i already own a ESP ltd ec-1000 and i didnt want a new guitar with emgs i was looking into seymour ducans and i also wanted a good floyd rose. Anyone played them, would recommend them or have any advice about them?
That C1 blackjack is a nice choice.

I'm not a big fan of the synester one since it has a licensed floyd.

You might also like their new Blackjack ATX C1 FR....active pickups but they're blackouts so it'll be different from your LTD.

I personally own a Schecter C1 classic, which is an amazing guitar. I've also owned an LTD ec-1000 but I sold it in favor of the schecter. The schecter had a neck I liked better, and it sounded much warmer and bassier.
WTLTL 2011
...i think a new amp might be a lot better judgeing by your profile. You don't want to be running active pups into an mg...and an mt-2

out of the guitars you listed, i would say the blackjack just because the synester custom is a guitar that is way overpriced
id sayget a new amp if all you got is an mg if you do have a better amp get the c-1 the syn looks cool and all but its overpriced you should be getting a real floydat that price imho
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
Quote by GuitarHeroUK
Yh i have to admit i do need a new amp but wot is better tube or valve amps?

there the same thing...

what's your budget?
If you play metal/hard rock stuff then look at a Peavey Valveking 112 (£280, great amp for the price) or a used Peavey 5150 combo if you want more gain. If you don't play much heavy stuff then look at Laneys, and if you use pedals then look at Laneys anyway.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
I've heard that Spider Valves are very fuzzy and muddy sounding amps - I know for a fact that the non-valve Spiders are shite. On your budget I would say to go for a combo of some kind.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
sorry Ghold125 i shall speak proper english :P haha so "what" lol combo would you guys recommend for my genre music/ budget?
I use a Laney VC30-112 with pedals, the built in overdrive is pretty low-gain but it handles pedals really well and actually makes my Zoom G1x sound good :O

I've heard lots of good things about that Marshall. I'd look into that and the ones I mentioned above. Also look at this if you dont play loads of metal http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/76422.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Last edited by Friendly Stoat at Oct 19, 2008,
thanks man, my mate uses a laney and its sounds gd. Also are randalls anygood ? my "metalhead" mate bums on about them
Haven't tried one but they seem popular with other people on here.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Sounds good to me although I wouldn't buy it as it is a solid state and I prefer the sound of a nice tube amp give it a try if you can though.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75