so heres what i got now for this song. Solo added i got a mic and recorded my voice a bit louder. Let me know what you think pretty please

Of course C4C

Its in my profile "when im with you"

k thanks tons!
"Through every dark night there is a bright day after that so no matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it."
Hey I liked it! I wish the vocals were a little louder in the mix though, do you multi track when you record? I like the strum pattern and flow, and with the vocals it all fits nicely together. Good job!

And you mentioned to link you back to my post, the song should hi-fi stream if you get a chance to Crit I would appreciate it. Thanks!

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=982134
That was pretty good. Had a '90s alt-rock feel. Would've been better if the vocals were boosted a bit more. Also, the acoustic is kind of "boomy" so the lows should be cut and a little bit of highs added. Other then those things it was just right for an acoustic track. Though I do think that some reverb on the guitars and vocals (and perhaps even some slight delay on the vocals as well) would really spruce this up a lot. Well done!!

PS - Thanks for the crit.
AMP:
5150 combo
GSP1101 + Tech 21 PE60

GUITARS:
ESP LTD M-255 w/ SD Full Shred
Kramer Vanguard w/ JE-1000 active preamp
Douglas WF-150sn w/ GFS "Hot Lead" set

EFFECTS:
Bos SD-1 (boost)
AMT DT-2

My Youtube Vids http://youtube.com/user/mogar
Nice really relaxed piece, I liked it. Good vocals too, just a lil quiet on the recording.
But good job!

*Thanks for the crit as well.
Quote by Seryaph
You need to douse it in a 20/30/50 ratio of mustard/ketchup/horseradish and stroke it as fast as you can untill the mayonaise squirts out. Then consume.
thanks for the comments guys
"Through every dark night there is a bright day after that so no matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it."
Very nice
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots