i saw my name come up in something a friend wrote from a facebook news feed. im not into gossip but i like to know wuts going on wen i see my name come up. i also know several people with the same name as me so it might not be me.

would it be wrong to go on their page to see wut they wrote (is it spying?)
and if i did is there anyway they can tell i was looking at their page?

does anyone else do this?
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
Just look... nothing wrong with that... if they said it on Facebook, then clearly it wasn't supposed to be too private. And it doesn't show them that you looked at it.
If you put stuff up on profile sites like facebook or myspace, they want people to see it
Quote by iimjpii
Just look... nothing wrong with that... if they said it on Facebook, then clearly it wasn't supposed to be too private. And it doesn't show them that you looked at it.

exactly. if they wanted to hide it from you, they wouldn't have put it on THE INTERNET.

...unless your friend is extremely stupid (which I hope he isn't)
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
just did it. was a different guy with the same name, nothing for me to worry about. i guess i'm just paranoid.
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
Quote by holy smoke
Facebook was made for creeping on other people.

I use it to keep in touch with all my friends, since we've all moved away to different universities far away from each other

....unfortunately, most people use it to stalk other people nowadays.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
I consider it creeping even if we're close friends... I don't know why. I've never stalked anyone I don't know.

I agree that it's good for keeping in touch with friends far away... most of my friends are in universities far far away from me too.