What are some ways to get my girlfriend to become a fan of my favorite college football team?
Quote by cpt_pimp
my last fail was breaking up with my gf.

that's going to suck for a while

Quote by leg end
Well, not really haha!

rape?
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Sex only after she watches the game.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Don't be so concerned about football?

Honestly, if you're not happy that you're girlfriend doesn't like the same team as you then you need to get your priorities right

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

you mean american football? I wouldn't be interested either, but you could invite her to a game and maybe she'll like it.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
She actually Loves football, and she loves the same pro team as me... she just doesnt know a lot about college football so she doesnt watch a lot therefore has no favorite team at that level... I'm trying to get her to start pulling for my team... I'm not wanting to force her or anything, and if she wont i wouldnt mind... I just figure if she likes the same teams as me then we would have a slightly stronger bond... cuz i could take her to games, buy her jerseys, etc...
Quote by cpt_pimp

Quote by leg end
Well, not really haha!

duel her.

if you win she will like your foosball club and if she wins you will die.

if you have more than a jiglypuff your bound to win
Quote by n to the k
duel her.

if you win she will like your foosball club and if she wins you will die.

if you have more than a jiglypuff your bound to win

what?
Quote by cpt_pimp

Quote by leg end
Well, not really haha!

Quote by popeye100
She actually Loves football, and she loves the same pro team as me... she just doesnt know a lot about college football so she doesnt watch a lot therefore has no favorite team at that level... I'm trying to get her to start pulling for my team... I'm not wanting to force her or anything, and if she wont i wouldnt mind... I just figure if she likes the same teams as me then we would have a slightly stronger bond... cuz i could take her to games, buy her jerseys, etc...

playing football wont make a stronger bond then playing guitar... THEREFORE , learn to play guitar , and get laid 24 hours a day
Quote by cute_guy69
playing football wont make a stronger bond then playing guitar... THEREFORE , learn to play guitar , and get laid 24 hours a day

I know how to play guitar, bass, drums, sing, keyboard, and even the tumpet... besides I'm not PLAYING football, I'm watching it
Quote by cpt_pimp

Quote by leg end
Well, not really haha!

Quote by popeye100
I know how to play guitar, bass, drums, sing, keyboard, and even the tumpet... besides I'm not PLAYING football, I'm watching it

then why bothering her watchin football....oh wait.......I understand ...why............................its cause u suck ding dong.....okay.............bring her to the football game then
Quote by GoDrex
being a fan of a particular team over another is stupid. who gives a shit what team she likes? be happy she even likes sports if it's something you can both enjoy.

Who said I wasn't happy?.... I even said if she doesnt pull for my team I wouldn't mind... so go ACT like you know something somewhere else
Quote by cpt_pimp

Quote by leg end
Well, not really haha!

Quote by cute_guy69
then why bothering her watchin football....oh wait.......I understand ...why............................its cause u suck ding dong.....okay.............bring her to the football game then

I suck ding dong?? wow... go eat some oodles n' noodles you shoebox
Quote by cpt_pimp

Quote by leg end
Well, not really haha!

Quote by SmarterChild
Use a football as a sex toy. It's the only way.

lol... i'll put that into consideration...lol
Quote by cpt_pimp

Quote by leg end
Well, not really haha!

well if your team is actually worth rooting for than take her to a game, dont just take her to the game tho, give her the full college football experience, wake up at 6am and get rowdy with the tailgaters, get in line early and get some great seats, assuming your school does GA student sections, sneak some boos into the game, if she hasnt been to a game before this overall experience should create such a fun atmosphere she will forever love that team

if your team sucks, has no die hard fans, no tailgaters, dont take her to the game she will then hate the experience and also your team
well my team is Clemson, so that tells you if they "suck" or not, but they have hardcore fans (including myself), nothing but tailgaters, and i sneak boos and stuff in the games all the time...
Quote by cpt_pimp

Quote by leg end
Well, not really haha!

Kill her and date your frat boy bar buddy. We all know anyone who cares about college football that much is a closet homo anyway.