know any good hardcore songs that are pretty easy?
GUITAR: Gibson Les Paul Special
AMP:Fender Vibro Champ XD
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
USMC
when you say hardcore im assuming metal and any metal song is relatively easy so alot of them
Quote by Jackolas
You are my favorite August 08er, sir!

One day, when the time has come,
The truth will shine, we'll never run.
We both know just how feel,
I'm praying to god that this is real.
Hardcore isn't hard to play IMO.
Try some Hatebreed stuff?
- LTD Eclipse 1000 w/SD's
- Jackson Dk 2 Dinky transparent red w/SD's
- Marshall MG 50 DFX

ENGL fund €120/€1941.5
dude most hardcore songs are really easy to play

try out acacia strain "carbomb"

or "3750"
Limp Bizkit - the truth

love it :P
Epiphone SG G-400
Coloursound Wah
Marshall MG100 DFX
Vemon V10
Custom made acoustic
casey jones, h2o, minor threat, gorilla bisects, youth of today any song from any of those bands
Quote by dreams broken
when you say hardcore im assuming metal and any metal song is relatively easy so alot of them

Metal easy?

I want to hear your flawless cover of This Dying Soul by Dream Theater...

Hardcore isn't necessarily easy, I don't know where all of you got on the idea that it is. The songs are extremely strict on how tight the band must play. Both guitars typically do some sort of harmony or melody.

Just because you bandwagon asshats don't like a genre doesn't make it simple.

If you're looking for some complicated hardcore/metal/prog
Between the Buried and Me is a great band. All of their stuff is great.

As far as hardcore bands go, it's hard to categorize bands. However, there are a ton of bands which I could see their riffs used for hardcore such as Slipknot, job for a cowboy, and lamb of god. Metallica's St Anger has quite a few hardcore tasting riffs. Then of course there is always the breakdown of the song. As far as huge headbanging parts go, Meshuggah - Future Breed Machine takes the trophy for me, then Tool - Jambi has an ultra heavy part. Most breakdowns are just chugging or grungy palm muted patterns.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Last edited by MESAexplorer at Oct 19, 2008,
The endimg riff to "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath"
Thats the scaryiest riff ive ever heard
My Insonia problem has led me to the conclusion that my front lawns sprinklers do indeed come on at 2 AM. I now find timers very trustworthy objects

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
itsa bunny
the devil wear prada is a good band for hardcore. and its sorta easy. but get the tabs for there old cd b/c its easier. and there music is fun to play.
Killswitch Engage - Self Revolution. I love playing that song. Vide Infra is a good one too.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
Tension Head- QOTSA
No Quarter- Led Zeppelin
Anthem- Rush

they're not as metal as you may want, but that doesn't mean you should check them out.

and kudos to "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath". most metal song there ever is. Don't even argue, Slash agrees too.

EDIT, I don't think you will be looking at this NVM!
Last edited by JDizzle787 at Oct 19, 2008,
Quote by dreams broken

No, he means Hardcore, as in "hardcore punk". There's a good reason it has a separate forum.

Anyway, TS: try Bleeding Through and Chimera. "Kill to Believe" by Bleeding Through would be a good start as long as your picking is up to scratch. Also you might want to look into some grindcore like Napalm Death.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
maybe some Hatebreed, Gorrilla Biscuits, Sick of It All, Black Flag, Bad Brains, Minor Threat, Suicidal Tendencies, or The Melvins....it doesn't seem a lot of recommendations here are actually Hardcore Punk, but I tried going with some older, "godfathers" of the genre. Hopefully they're good.