and it was ****ING AWESOME.
Front row, jammed up against the guard rail.
But there was some asshole there who decided to dress up as a robot and take up like 6 feet of floor. We ended up punching holes in his various vents/screens during mosh pits.

Also, That 1 Guy was the opener.
Turns out hes not bad.

Anyone else been or going to a show on the tour?
someone made a thread like that last night. it got Closed.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
It's Buckethead.

It's kinda obvious he's going to be ****ING AWESOME.
Archbishop of Zeppelinism...

Quote by Beakwithteeth
Get him into blues. Lyrical depth-not so much. But it is groovy and it is black people's music so if he doesn't enjoy then he is not a true black person.

haha why the hell did the guy dress up as a robot?!? did he really open up playin guitar like that too?
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Did he do the robot dance?

And with nunchuks?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Did he do the robot dance?

He certainly did.
Then he let the people in front mess around with his kill switch while he used the nunchuks.
Quote by PissInMyShoeses
He certainly did.
Then he let the people in front mess around with his kill switch while he used the nunchuks.

Badass.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Saw him in Asbury Park, NJ on October 8th. That 1 Guy was insane. Buckethead was ****in amazing.

Seeing them again on November 1 in NYC.

Did he give out toys to the people in front row at your show? My friend got a hand puppet and I got an action figure of some sort.
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
Quote by Minkaro
Looks like we're going to have to go to the States to see him though

Yeah, I was wondering if he'd ever come to the UK, doesn't look like it. And if he does, he won't come to a craphole like Brum.
Quote by The_Paranoia
These kids I know went last night. I personally can't stand Buckethead but they said it was cool.

...GTFO. JK.

Buckethead is badass. I wish I could go see him.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Lgndkllr777
Saw him in Asbury Park, NJ on October 8th. That 1 Guy was insane. Buckethead was ****in amazing.

Seeing them again on November 1 in NYC.

Did he give out toys to the people in front row at your show? My friend got a hand puppet and I got an action figure of some sort.

Ya, but he gave most of them to people who had brought stuff for him.
Some kid traded him a painting for a zebra necktie, and another gave hima bunch of stormtroopers.
Then he threw the rest to the back
omg its time to understand that the whole supersonic arpeggios thing - is pathetic
omg i play 10000000000 notes a minute, so what , does it makes your music melodic and shit ??? no!!!

kids its time to say **** YOU to Steve Vai, Bucketehad,Yngwie,Van Halen and many other speed faggots,,,

its time to listen to SOME REALL SHITTT like :

Dragonforce
Quote by cute_guy69
omg its time to understand that the whole supersonic arpeggios thing - is pathetic
omg i play 10000000000 notes a minute, so what , does it makes your music melodic and shit ??? no!!!

kids its time to say **** YOU to Steve Vai, Bucketehad,Yngwie,Van Halen and many other speed faggots,,,

its time to listen to SOME REALL SHITTT like :

Dragonforce

lol I was about to get mad then I saw Dragonforce.