hey everybody !

situation is as such:

i need an amp, a good one preferably, i play through a shitty Peavey 158 rage atm (my first amp) and im starting to care about tone.
i would have bought a good new tube amp already if it wasnt for the fact that i most probably will be moving to another country (the states) to study/work. and since amps are alot cheaper there, i figure it would be smarter to wait and buy, than buy and move.

however theres still almost a year until the move happens.
question is, do i wait or do i buy. and if i buy, anyone have any experience transporting rigs overseas? if it is a lot of work and trouble (and money for that matter), then i might just pass.

just like moving furniture just put a fragile sticker on her its not a problem
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!

Waiting will be painful, but I say wait, save and when you finally make it to the states you will such a selection right at your fingertips and the money in your pocket to grab whatever you want.

Plenty of great used stuff here too!
probably NY
it isn't 100% decided yet, but almost.

yeah dude haha that is what i am thinking too =)
however i suffer from serious GAS =(
i kind of want another guitar now too
just save, and if you get 1000 USD you could pretty much have anything (excpet boutuque stuff) you wanted over here.
bugera 333xl (for sale)
B-52 4x12 cab
Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Schecter c-1 FR prototype (for sale)
Squier strat


Wait and save is your best bet, if you can wait that is. You'll do better in the long run if you wait.
Weekend Warrior