oxymoron?
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
the easiest i know is hammer smashed face.

looks like you're ****ed.
Quote by humperdunk

So I just woke up sitting in my desk chair, with my bong on the desk in a bunch of little pieces and my hand super glued to my penis. Speculations as to what the hell just happened and how to unglue my hand from my member would be appreciated.
Look to the first few albums. They have got more technical over time (generally). Still, it isn't that easy.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Frantic Disembowelment
gear

Epiphone SG-400
Agile AL-3100
Schecter Damien-7 (EMG 707 swap)
Peavey JSX Head
Peavey 412 Cab
Boss GT-10
Yamaha FG720S Acoustic
Stripped, raped and strangled, also most popular. . . go more to Cryptopsy or get some melody with Necrophagist, but I can't promise they would be easier to handle.
Quote by paranoid joker

Metal, should kick you in the nuts, after you catch it messing around with your girlfriend.
and then make a sandwhich in your house and walk out.

Http://www.myspace.com/drowningiris
stripped raped and strangled is relatively easy compared to some of their other stuff. Most stuff off of their earlier albums is easy compared to things off of Wretched Spawn or Kill.
Play frantic disembowelment its definitley the easiest, jk

Idk most of their stuff is pretty technical
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Born in a Casket
A Skull Full of Maggots
Pulverized
The Bleeding
Sentenced to Burn
Dormant Bodies Bursting
Decency Defied
Festering in the Crypt
Slain

Dormant Bodies Bursting, Decency Defied and Slain are all simple as hell in general, not just for Cannibal Corpse tunes. Festering in the Crypt just has that ****ing sick solo.

Also, for everyone saying "Frantic Disembowelment," Purification Through Fire rapes that song in every possible way.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------4-3------
----------------------------6-5----------------------------------6-5------------4-3-
-3-2-5-2------------5-2-------6-5-3-2-5-2------2-1-5-2--------6-5------------
------------3-4-2-3----------------------------4-3---------------------------------

That riff is played in three seconds. Just NO.
You're*
Last edited by Survivalism at Oct 20, 2008,
Necrobump dude. Last post is from 2008.

ESP LTD F-50 + Tonezone
Cort EVL-Z4 + X2N
Cort EVL-K47B

Marshall Valvestate 8100
Randall RG1503
Bugera 333
Peavey Rockmaster preamp

Line6 Pod X3
and? People looking for something in net and me looking for easy song of cannibal corpse so I dont care when was the last post. I want help someone like me