Yo i might but a mesa single recto tomorrow... i've got GAS again.

the only problem is that the power input is a bit wonky but is that a big problem?

Is it worth buying? at the moment its going pretty cheap (£600) but it'll probably shoot up loads.

Alternatively i could save up a bit longer and get an orange or marshall tsl

what do you guys think?
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
i would get it for that price...just take it to a tech after

also, next time give a warning when there is going to be big pic's...
go for it, its a great amp. I love mine and just take it to a shop and they can fix that power source plug.
i heard that it takes ages to dial good tone into it though :/
i have an epi les paul. do you think it would be relatively easy?
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
If it plays good then fixing the power input is nothing.

There is a learning curve for all high gain amps simply because you cant do what we like to do which is turn everything to 10. If you want high gain then I'd go for it. You will find your setting eventually
Not taking any online orders.
Buy it if thats what you want. I dont think that power plug is going to be a huge problem to take care of. I bought my Recto used and I downloaded the owners manual and read about the process of EQ'n these things, helped some but the MXR 10 helped the most.
Epi Les Paul-APH1/Mean 90
MIM Strat

Korg DTR1000
ADA MP-1
Mesa/Boogie Quad Pre
Mesa/Boogie Midi Matrix
<power amp>

Quote by rhcp_freak
If you're EQ'd loose, you'll sound loose anyway.
if i wanted reverb just on the clean channel would i need some sort of midi controller?

I could always just stick to the old method of switching to clean then stomping on a reverb box

but is there an easier way to do that?
Quote by SEALSniper1152