Page 1 of 2
From what I hear we guys think about sex much more than women, and women call us pigs for it. This is quite unfair as we really have no control over it, it is nature's way of making sure we pass the genes. But the topsy turvery mind of the modern women rules out logic and looks at it with the view of men and women being equal.

Point being do women really understand that men are BY NATURE horny and that it takes alot not to think about sex?
I think alot of them just have more self-control. That's what seperates me from most of my fellow dudes; I actually have self-control.
I think we need to focus on keeping them in the kitchen rather than them understanding us. And remember, nothing says "Shut up" quite like a push down the stairs.
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
No, they don't care.

And BTW, any woman who thinks all men are sex-crazed pigs is just as much a sexist as the men who are sex crazed pigs.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by herby190
I think alot of them just have more self-control. That's what seperates me from most of my fellow dudes; I actually have self-control.

But do you have control over what you truly think? How many times has sex just popped into your head?
apparently the average guy thinks about sex at least once every 3 seconds?

anyone tell me where i heard that?

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Women think that same thing, but the way one of my friends expalined it to me was they just dont talk about, they keep it in really well because if they talk about it its really frowned down upon in the female society.
It's whether or not you verbalize it rudely. I think about it too damned much, but I don't go telling every girl I see that I want to bonk her.

Best way is to keep it to yourself, unless you are with the real good friends. But the real good friends that are of the female type, usually will talk to you about sex openly.

I mean... why in the hell is everyone so uptight and nervous around something that feels so good!
Quote by dudetheman
No, they don't care.

And BTW, any woman who thinks all men are sex-crazed pigs is just as much a sexist as the men who are sex crazed pigs.

dudetheman, that's probably one of the wisest things that's been said on the pit.

/sig attempt
Not that it isn't wrong but what is also kind of irritating is when they get pissed at us for looking at another chick. Yet again we are made to pass on genes, but out the window goes logic and in comes the cold breeze of emotion. meh I like to vent.
women are only there for sex, why should they need to understand it?
Jackson RR3
ESP LTD MH-250NT (EMG 81-85)
Peavey Valveking 100 Head
Harley Benton Cabnet
Blackstar Distx Valve Distortion
Boss DD3
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Boss Noise-Gate
A Member Of The Jackson Players Group
women are as sex driven as men, they are just smarter about concealing it.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Men and women are programmed differently.
Guys will f*** anything that moves because of the way they are programmed, sex any time anywhere whereas women aren't necessarily 'in the mood' 24/7. Women are much more selective
Quote by prison sex
women are only there for sex, why should they need to understand it?

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Quote by SlashYourFug
dudetheman, that's probably one of the wisest things that's been said on the pit.

/sig attempt

Sorry dude, the sig is full, and Jimi Hendrix quotes trump your compliments.

Most of the guys I know do think about sex a lot though, and I guess it's natural. It's the ones who are open about their impulses that give us a bad rep.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by ohspyro89
It's whether or not you verbalize it rudely. I think about it too damned much, but I don't go telling every girl I see that I want to bonk her.

Best way is to keep it to yourself, unless you are with the real good friends. But the real good friends that are of the female type, usually will talk to you about sex openly.

I mean... why in the hell is everyone so uptight and nervous around something that feels so good!

Because of sociaty, was it like this in the times of the Romans? No. In Africa the women are bare breasted, and no racism but they arn't verry advanced.
Hmmm, i thing woman see us as objects. She would rather be drilled by a Black and Decker classic than some Ikea £2.99 rubbish.
Women think of it as much as men, they're people too.
People think about it, they just secretly giggle about it.
While boys boast about it in High School. All that usually blows over though.
Quote by EMGs_rule
apparently the average guy thinks about sex at least once every 3 seconds?

anyone tell me where i heard that?

i heard every seven

I also heard that male Disney employees have to take a "pill" at the start of their workday at the park to keep down dirty thoughts...
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Quote by guitarplayer769
Not that it isn't wrong but what is also kind of irritating is when they get pissed at us for looking at another chick.

Oooooh, your girlfriend said something to you.

That explains a lot.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Well no.. Girls just tend to have the world's most retarded logic, ever...

It's as simple as that, really..
Quote by guitarplayer769
From what I hear we guys think about sex much more than women, and women call us pigs for it. This is quite unfair as we really have no control over it, it is nature's way of making sure we pass the genes. But the topsy turvery mind of the modern women rules out logic and looks at it with the view of men and women being equal.

Point being do women really understand that men are BY NATURE horny and that it takes alot not to think about sex?

a lot of them know. they think it's bad to act upon it though. and yes i agree about the womena dn men are equal thing. the truth is that women and men are not equal. men are smarter. it was proven like a month ago in some scientific study of like many years. i'm not a sexist, i just look at the facts.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
1. Women think about sex just as much as men do
2. It's not just modern women who don't mix with logic, logic and women never really went well together. Women are better in emotions, men are better in logic
3. Women who think every man is a sex crazed pig do not believe in equality but in female superiority
Quote by big duck
You are so going to hell, but that is hilarious.

Quote by esther_mouse

Quote by K_McGill
Idiot
eh guys who ignore there impulses are chums. they're hardly men.

Girls want a guy who is sexual yet criticize men for being sexual (feminism) so they kind of screw themselves over
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Quote by GrEgUms1991
Hmmm, i thing woman see us as objects. She would rather be drilled by a Black and Decker classic than some Ikea £2.99 rubbish.

I really need to learn the english money system. What is a pound, qwid(sp) and euro?
Quote by I Be Andyy
I think we need to focus on keeping them in the kitchen rather than them understanding us. And remember, nothing says "Shut up" quite like a push down the stairs.

hahahahah
Quote by primusucks
"i am so proud that by chance i am living in a place that during a territorial divide it got the largest mass of land."

hey texas, nobody cares.
women think the same way we do its just that guys will nail anything that spreads her legs and women actually have standards
Quote by herby190

me too!
I hate people who are like "sex, sex, sex"; I maybe thinking "sex,sex,sex" but i'm keeping that to myself. I know i'm not gonna get any so i might have friends as opposed to everyone thinking I'm weird.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by iceman95
i heard every seven

I also heard that male Disney employees have to take a "pill" at the start of their workday at the park to keep down dirty thoughts...

that must be illegal, unless their peadophiles who look at children, then again i cant see why a peadophile would be working in Disney World unless he's never been caught, but then again the tension would be too much for them and they would end up doing something stupid and getting caught, ruining theyre life, not being able to get a job, people spitting at them in the street, then the only choice they have is to sit in front of a computer all the time in forums talking about random shit like this.

edit - and for the record this didnt happen to me.

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Apparently the one I'm talking to does. That must mean yes.
OPINIONATED STATEMENT

Meaningful Song Lyrics
Inside my signature
Make me look deep
And misunderstood

Quote by Pannenkoeken
Out of context hilarious quote!

Quote by Pannenkoeken
Out of context compliment!

My Gear:
Awesome Shit
Cool Shit
Shitty Shit

Quote by guitarplayer769
But do you have control over what you truly think? How many times has sex just popped into your head?

sex popping into your head doesn't mean you have to do something sexual
Quote by Pannenkoeken
Apparently the one I'm talking to does. That must mean yes.

How sure are you that she doesn't have a dick?
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Quote by duncang
Oooooh, your girlfriend said something to you.

That explains a lot.

TS=virgin

And for the record I mean us thinking about sex moreso then bing sexual.
Quote by guitarplayer769
I really need to learn the english money system. What is a pound, qwid(sp) and euro?

The English money system?
Its the same as the Scottish one as far as im aware.

Its currency, that all i can say really lol
Quote by GrEgUms1991
The English money system?
Its the same as the Scottish one as far as im aware.

Its currency, that all i can say really lol

Are they all equal, is one a dinomination of the other, is one more used than the other?
Quote by aaronob
Women think that same thing, but the way one of my friends expalined it to me was they just dont talk about, they keep it in really well because if they talk about it its really frowned down upon in the female society.

What?
No it isn't.
Masturbation yes, but sex itself? Where does your friend live? A convent?

Pound = quid. The official currency of the UK.
Euro = no one in England uses the Euro! It's used in continental europe (countries like France and Germany) and Ireland.
Punds and Euros are completely different. Quid is a slang word. Like buck.

I get it. Guys think about sex a lot, because they're guys. I don't see why girls try and change that.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Page 1 of 2