What Would You Do If You Were Walking On The Strret And A Hobo Asked You For Money

Page 1 of 2
I would gladly give him a book voucher.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
I'd ask him what he was going to do with it.

Depending on his response, I might give it to him and I might not.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
I'd scream "RAPE!!!"

Seriously though, if he was polite and said please and didnt try to rob me or anything, I might give him a couple of bucks
I'd give him some 50% off coupons...just to tease him.
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Quote by el-ECTRO

Nobody ever gives me a book voucher...
I'd say 'go to hell i'm skint! why don't you give me money?' Or 'GET A JOB!' assuming he doesn't know that i don't have one aswel that is...

Or maybe something less nasty...
I don't know, I have never walked on the "strret," whatever that is.
Quote by Ichimaru
I've always wanted to meet a really hot readhead so that I could tell her name is Moses and I'm here to see the burning bush.
Money for food? Our tax dollars go towards food kitchens (Aka Soup Kitchens) and homeless shelters that are to feed the homeless. Almost all of the time they use it for drugs and alcohol. Trust me, you are already paying in taxes to feed them.
Guitars Owned: Yamaha F335
If I have food handy, I might give him some. Knowing hobos in my town, a euro would just turn into a can of Tennents. Harsh but true...
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
I'd probably give him a quid, or whatever change I had.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
Depends.

Usually I'd just say no and walk away.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
whats a Strret? and how have hobos made it there without me knowing?
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Craigz0rz, I will give you a book voucher.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
I would ask him " Who is John Galt?" And then go on for 1200 pages.
A is A

Quote by CrackAddict2000
I find it quite astonishing how you managed to post this if the site is just a man with a beard.
i would throw the money in a near by fountain....
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
Tell him to earn it. If he has the audacity to ask me for it, he doesn't deserve it.
Quote by FireandFlames
Your weak mind just cannot comprehend the intense level of awesome that Pokemon is at.
Quote by el-ECTRO

Yup. Give him/her a voucher for food or something. If they need it, then good; if they were going to use it for alcohol/drugs, then their reaction is priceless.
Quote by HorizonShadow
Just eat the headstock.

That'll make you look mad.
I'd lie too and pretend I haven't got change.
They just want if for booze or drugs. you can't really get homeless in this day and age.
Quote by dudetheman
I'd ask him what he was going to do with it.

Depending on his response, I might give it to him and I might not.

'I... I'ma go get a degree thing from this guy... yeah he sells the BEST degrees, really, man, they changes your life. Damn I need another degree, last one's wearin' off. '
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
I normally give them money cos I'm an idiot. But the last one that asked me, I went and got them a burger instead, and as I was coming back to give it to her, she was getting injected by some guy. Good job I didn't give her money
Quote by Rock In Rio
^

"Swiper no swiping"

My 2 year old sister absoloutly loves Dora The Explorer, so that's a phrase I've heard quite a lot. But I'd probably just give them money.
Quote by Ed Hunter
I took out a fly with my jet of piss once. I felt like God!

“This is ridiculous; my job is to sit here and do this bloo-loo-loo-loo, bloo-loo-loo-loo” - Paul Gilbert on sweep picking.
If i actually had some spare money I'd give it to them but I'm a student so I don't. At the end of Last week I literally only had enough money, to the cent, for the bus home.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
One time a kid in a bus station at Mexico asked me for money. He was the same age as me at the time. Kinda sad. Of course I had nothing on me, since I was 12 and not a native of the country.
I always carry "easy money" money on me for this very reason, nothing gives a hobo a false sence of hope than a big ole wad of cash with a 50 000 sitcker on it
Quote by sikshred43
You Guys Need The Lord

And yes, I used to, and I still would if I hadn't just joined an organization to help the homeless.
Page 1 of 2