Right, this is driving me to my ends..

Try as i might, i can never conclude to a rig that i will be happy with.

Currently, i have an Alba strat (£40 wonder) a Roland Micro Cube and a Boss GT-8. This is more then enough for hom practice, but as a guitarist of almost two years, i'm wanting to expand. I play pretty much anything i can, but mainly blues to hard rock/stoner rock, along the lines of Queens of The Stoneage, Muse, The Mars Volta, Incubus, Arctic Monkeys, Biffy Clyro, The Police etc.

So i'm willing to spend up to £600 on both guitar and amp, and im open to all suggestions.

Only About 30-40 watts for the amp.

I'm looking for ideas, and for that i need your help.

Thanks for your help.
David
Quote by DaveyBoy11122
Right, this is driving me to my ends..

Try as i might, i can never conclude to a rig that i will be happy with.

Currently, i have an Alba strat (£40 wonder) a Roland Micro Cube and a Boss GT-8. This is more then enough for hom practice, but as a guitarist of almost two years, i'm wanting to expand. I play pretty much anything i can, but mainly blues to hard rock/stoner rock, along the lines of Queens of The Stoneage, Muse, The Mars Volta, Incubus, Arctic Monkeys, Biffy Clyro, The Police etc.

So i'm willing to spend up to £600 on both guitar and amp, and im open to all suggestions.

Only About 30-40 watts for the amp.

I'm looking for ideas, and for that i need your help.

Thanks for your help.
David

http://www.guitar.co.uk/fender/222-fender_72_telecaster_custom_maple_electric_guitar?page=2

That would suit the indie/rock you want to play and any other genres.

Is the amp for gigging or home use?
What I want in my rig (Bold = gear I have):
Ibanez SZ-520QM
Vintage VECJ100BK
Epiphone Dot
Laney VC15
Boss GE7
Boss SD1
Zoom G2
Vox!
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination
I've been considering the AC30, but im worried about gain, and i would really like a fuller EQ.