Hey guys. Im not sure how this all works yet, but I do know I need some help.
Basically the situation is that theres this girl, as usual, who I met at a party and we began to get close. It wasnt like we were both drunk so I know there was something there. Anyway, she had a boyfriend who, apparently, she dumped. Now she has actually dumped him, so what should I do now.

Thats the background, if you want to know more, then just ask, but help me out here guys.

Thanks, NN
Relationship Thread
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
relationship thread.

try and get her msn adress or phone number and see if she wants to hang out or something
Did you get her phone number?
My Insonia problem has led me to the conclusion that my front lawns sprinklers do indeed come on at 2 AM. I now find timers very trustworthy objects

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
itsa bunny
Quote by smartguyreviews
in that order?

of course
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
yeah i got her number and msn, just dont know what to say :S .. dont want to ruin it if you get me
eye contact, lean in and smile... start thinking with your wiener and dont let your head set u back.
SEX DRUGS ROCK AND ROLL
Rrrrrrreeeeeeeeeellllllllaaaaaaattttttiioooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnshhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiippppppppppp Tttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by irishstang_87
Rrrrrrreeeeeeeeeellllllllaaaaaaattttttiioooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnshhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiippppppppppp Tttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Get to know her more, only if you think it will work out
My Insonia problem has led me to the conclusion that my front lawns sprinklers do indeed come on at 2 AM. I now find timers very trustworthy objects

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
itsa bunny
Quote by DirtyMakik
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by St.Loony
SHIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*forced meme alert*

Also TS, Relationship thread = Serious answers.
Talk to her more.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
I'm sure this has been said before, but just get her MSN addy and then start talking to her on there. If it goes good then it will eventually end up with you two hanging out, either alone, or meeting at a party or something.

If you feel afraid to ask for her MSN addy, find her on myspace and send her a message/friend request. After that just bring up in a message "you have MSN" That might sound like typical teenage stuff but it seems pretty fool proof.

Good luck