Hey Guys I have a Nintendo Wii and i want to sell it. A friend of a cousin sold it to me for $100.00 it came with everything needed for it to function properly and with a game.Only thing its missing is like a top part of the system one of the covers but thats not really important.

Im not trying to sell it here or anything my question is where can i get the most money out of it? A pawnshop or gamestop? Is there a better place?
RAW ROCK KILLS!- ShowBread
Hello, My name is Armando and im your bunny
Of the two choices, gamestop. I'm gonna be selling mine with 7 games around Christmas on ebay, that is where I will rake in the cash during the upcoming shortage.
could i sell it even with that top piece cover missing? would selling it in a bundle like with games and controllers be more profitable?
I got $265 for trading in my Wii + games to GameStop

then again, the games were in near-mint condition and I kept the Wii box and packaging materials
craigslist or ebay
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
I also have a junkload of cds that i want to sell. all in mint condition. would amazon or ebay be better for that?
What? Craigslist. For the freaking win.

I got my friend $40 and $25 for a couple games, instead of $17 and $5 (respectively) from Gamestop.

I mean, you can do Ebay, but Craigslist is so easy.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy