Old.

But funny.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Kenny Rodgers Punk'd is quite good as well
All the Kenny Rodgers are some of my favorite MADtv skits.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Pretty good, it seemed to get a little repetitive though.
Quote by Ed Hunter
I took out a fly with my jet of piss once. I felt like God!

“This is ridiculous; my job is to sit here and do this bloo-loo-loo-loo, bloo-loo-loo-loo” - Paul Gilbert on sweep picking.
Hahaha, i loved how every stunt ended up with him getting the shit beaten out of him.
hi Its KenNY ROGers JACKassss, hahaha i laughed so hard the first time i watched that.
it is old though.
"The Mad Scientist"

Quote by Fuzzbox91
for someone with a madness avatar (ok ill admit mdness interactive was cool for its time), youre seem to have the right idea.

"Reaching for, the gun, to load and persuade you, to stay..."
Kenny rogers is a drunk.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
lame, old, not funny. Watch the Dudesons, way funnier than jackass, more badass, and finnish
That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die

IA! IA! CTHULHU FHTAGN!
Will Saso is funny as all... but man c'mon be original here. Find something we havent seen for once...

"hey guy's watch this vid, while i try to find another one that you've seen millions of times...and yall can pretend to be interested while i think that i'm so gawsome"

^you
My signature has doubled...
Quote by Mr_Mysterio
lame, old, not funny. Watch the Dudesons, way funnier than jackass, more badass, and finnish

hah watched them once or twice. i remember one guy had a target painted on his stomach and had his friend throw darts at it. lulz ensued.
"The Mad Scientist"

Quote by Fuzzbox91
for someone with a madness avatar (ok ill admit mdness interactive was cool for its time), youre seem to have the right idea.

"Reaching for, the gun, to load and persuade you, to stay..."
"Hi, I'm Kenny Rogers!"
"Hi, I'm Wee-Man."
"Hi, I'm Preston Lacey."
"Hi, I'm Steve-O."
"And, I'm Kenny Rogers. Welcome to Jackass!"

I like the second one better lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D123Kr2CU4I&feature=related

there's both of em put together
Quote by Phorgot
he was funnier when he was fat... jk

"And so the guy says 'no, I said SWISS cheese, you stupid son of a bitch!' ....cause....he gave him American cheese....................WOOOO! *spins around on the ground*"
You're*
to the TS, that IS parodying the musician Kenny Rogers. but I thought this sketch was hilarious.... the bat catch was awesome
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
haha...me and my friend talk like him at work all the time, still one of my favorite sketches ever