I like the look of jimmy pages guitar strap in the movie The Song Remains The Same. The black thin leather guitar strap and i was wondering if there was anything out there i could buy that looks like that.
a guitar hero 3 strap its thin but its not leather
YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS SIG

8/7/09 man, the pear broke loose.

Rule #1 - I'm the Boss
Rule #2 - The Boss is always right
Rule #3 - When the boss is wrong see rule #2
i got one at GC not too long ago. Mines just a Levi leather strap thats like an 1" wide, and it has a shoulder pad on it
Quote by St.Loony
I went doctors to see if I had AIDs. Apparently all I have is this thing called hiv... So nothing to worry about

Gear:

Gibson Les Paul Classic
Breedlove AD25/SM
Marshall MG30DFX
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Quote by WattsyBoy97
a guitar hero 3 strap its thin but its not leather

DUDE I TRIED THAT ALREADY AND MY SHORT ASS FRIEND RIPED THAT STRAP LOL pissin me off
Quote by Led-Bones
i got one at GC not too long ago. Mines just a Levi leather strap thats like an 1" wide, and it has a shoulder pad on it

That's the one - it appears thin, but has the shoulder pad.

Im sure you can get one from Levi - like those shell straps - very nice
I bought this 30 dollar bass guitar strap. Its like, the best guitar strap I've ever used. It flexes somehow so you can almost throw it at people and it comes back. Plus because its meant for bass, its shoulder pad is OMGHUEG!
hey guys...try this..it is thin and has a shoulder pad just like jimmy pages...ive seen him with the shoulder pads....also these straps are only £14
Quote by lespaulyman
hey guys...try this..it is thin and has a shoulder pad just like jimmy pages...ive seen him with the shoulder pads....also these straps are only £14

First off, you didn't post a link. Second, I think the guy has probably found a strap since then... Not many people shop around for a strap for a year and half.

Look at dates when you search.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by tubetime86
First off, you didn't post a link. Second, I think the guy has probably found a strap since then... Not many people shop around for a strap for a year and half.

Look at dates when you search.

Quote by lespaulyman

You beat me to it - I just bought one of those 'Leathergraft Liverpool' straps and it was great value, a big wide comfy leather strap for £10!
anyone know where to get the black leather braided one?
音乐是生活
Music is Life

Ibanez RG2550Z, Edwards Jimmy Page LP Relic Custom, 06 Fender Clapton SS, Line6 Spider III 112, Peavey Classic 30, Boss HD-1, Boss Green Label Chorus, Boss SD1 Overdrive, MXR Fuzz, Blues Breaker