When they came out, they were a stripped down student model.
You can still set the intonation with it, just poorly.
Mine isn't that bad either.
the LP jr. is more stripped down than the BFG, thats why its only got one pickup
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
from my experience of wrapover bridges with no intonation adjustments is they don't need them because the intonation somehow seems to be spot-on on these guitars all the time.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Handy isn't it!

I'm planning on making a les paul jr. and was wondering about it because i thought it'd be simpler to do that than angle the neck and everythin . . . i have very little equipment you see so i'm trying to keep it simple (and cheap) so i thought if i just buy a stop bar and turn it round so it works like a wraparound . . . maybe that'll solve some issues.
My Gibson LP Jr has two small black screws at each end of the wrap-around-bridge. You can adjust the intonation, poorly, with these. But I never had a problem with my LP Jr's intonation anyways.
dont like the Les Paul Jr. or the SG Jr. I think they look like nothing like a real LP or SG standard, classic, or Custom, which defeats the purpose of forking out the cash to buy a Gibson IMO
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
Sorry for the bad picture, but you can see the two black screws. Like I said before, you can set the intonation with them, just poorly. My LP Jr is almost spot on though. So, I only had to tweek the a little bit.

Quote by bjovi400
dont like the Les Paul Jr. or the SG Jr. I think they look like nothing like a real LP or SG standard, classic, or Custom,

I'm ok.

Quote by bjovi400
which defeats the purpose of forking out the cash to buy a Gibson IMO,

Another ok.
hey, i said IMO
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
Quote by bjovi400
dont like the Les Paul Jr. or the SG Jr. I think they look like nothing like a real LP or SG standard, classic, or Custom, which defeats the purpose of forking out the cash to buy a Gibson IMO

Hey man, it's not how they look....it's how they sound. That P-90 in the bridge can be a total TONE MONSTER, and through a good amp a Les Paul Junior can totally rip. They're the Les Paul Standard's younger, stripped-down, but wild younger brother.

Best of luck on your build project, CobenBlack----have some pics when it's done.....I know I'll at least be drooling.
'Cause I have done it before and I will do it some more....
The Gibson Les Paul jr. is a GREAT sounding guitar that has a characteristic sound like no other, wow what a stupid comment.

I was really close to buying a LP jr. a few years back. They're just awesome instruments.
Quote by bjovi400
hey, i said IMO

So

They are really nice guitars. They playability is unreal. You can do a lot of sounds with just that one P-90.