Okay, listening to some songs, I hear some high-pitched noise form them. I also see the church band practicing some random song, and heard the guitarist (i think it's from the guitarist) do it. Or maybe its from the vocalist's microphone, idk, but still.
If any of you know how to make this noise, please tell !
Here are some examples...
15-16sec http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWJ_2182-qM
10-11sec http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dglJVqs344s
Feedback my friend. The glorious sound thought of as the bane of guitarists until Jimi came along and used it to sound kickass. Get a guitar with single coils. The rest should work itself out at volumes where you can hear yourself. Knock yourself out, I intend to once I get a bloody strat.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
ya, make it loud and distorted. unlike plain white t's and amber pacific. no wonder you haven't heard it before.
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
So I could do it with humbucking pickups too? And for how to do it, I just turn the volume on amp loud, and gradually turn the volume up on my guitar?
Well, I suppose you could, but Humbuckers were designed in the 1950's when feedback was hated specifically to kill hum and feedback. You probably can, but I don't know how, I've tried with my own HH guitar. Do tell me how if you manage it though.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
seriously? I'm pretty sure any modern output humbucker has plenty of juice for instant feedback. Humbuckers don't cancel feedback. Feedback is just the pickups hearing itself from the amp, if the amp is loud enough to vibrate the guitar, you will have feedback. Humbuckers cancel hum because that is an electrical polarity problem, totally different than the physics behind feedback