Harmoaning by Nirvana

I know it was only released in Australia and Japan, but, is there any possibly way to buy it here in the US that doesn't involve the internet?

I've never used this forum before, as I usually just go to The Pit, but, i felt this would be a better place to ask this question. If this is in any violation of the rules whatsoever, i will take this thread down

Thanks!
if it was only release in aus or jap, well then it was only released in aus or jap but i would advise just go to ur cd shop and ask them to get it in, they will be all pouty cause they wont like order stuff from us down here, but hey its about time we have something u need haha

but yeah otherwise ebay or someone form of internet shopping would have to be done unfortunately
Quote by Martindecorum
if it was only release in aus or jap, well then it was only released in aus or jap but i would advise just go to ur cd shop and ask them to get it in, they will be all pouty cause they wont like order stuff from us down here, but hey its about time we have something u need haha

but yeah otherwise ebay or someone form of internet shopping would have to be done unfortunately

Thanks

I need to find some local CD shops then, because, honestly, i really don't know of any were i live lol