Page 1 of 2
Ok, my friend Calvin got caught with 5 weed pipes. He was going to the store so he can buy some ciggares, and he got caught with 5 weed pipes on him (cops got him because he was stoned beyond belief). He started running but he collapsed over himself.

Now he's being sentenced to 10 years in jail, and he's only 18. Knowing him he probably won't show up for trial and they will have a warrant for arrest.

Now, the biggest problem is that he was the one who supplied me with my weed. I trusted him and I always had $1.50 off my dimebags (they're normally $16.50 from him). But, now I have to find someone else and I don't really trust gang members.

What do I do? I still have some weed left, a couple bagfulls, but if I try to sell it I can never get enough to bail him out unless I try to fill in for him. He made about $3 grand a month, and Im not sure on his bailout yet.

What should I do?!
Blacksabbath8's "To do list"
--------------------------------------
[X] Smoke weed in my bathroom, and burn it down
[X] Shit in my basement and get away with it
[ ] Plow my teacher
10 Years for PIPES?! What sort of ****ed up country do you live in?!
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
You go go 10 years in prison by getting caught only with pipes on you?

What a nice country the US is...
Quote by Våd Hamster
Kick the habit.

That will be hard, and I at least want to make an effort to bail him out. If I fill in his dealing, and not smoke any of it, would that work?
[ ] Plow my teacher
Tell your friend to get off the streets and go back to school. OWAIT, he's in prison. I spoke too late.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
stop smoking weed until he gets out of jail
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
wtf is a weed pipe? I have only used hookahs and bongs and it isn't illegal to have either of those because you can buy them from head shops.
lol 16.50 wtf. did you always travel with quarters on you. thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard. i tend to think this is a toke jopic. mainly because theres no way he would get 10 years for running and a couple bowls
Quote by shaquille
Haha, why would a dime bag be 16.50? It has the name dime bag for a reason. 10 dollars.

exactly

and he thought he was saving 1.50
I'd be more worried he doesn't rat you out for buying from him to get a lesser sentence
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
How about you let him deal with it, and not risk getting caught dealing, you are quite the moron
That's been his price forever. He pays $10 and adds an additional $6.50 for profit.
[ ] Plow my teacher
Quote by blacksabbath8
That will be hard, and I at least want to make an effort to bail him out. If I fill in his dealing, and not smoke any of it, would that work?

Heaven forbid everything will be served on a silver platter for you. >_>

Well at least you'll be able to keep him company when you get caught too.

Eh, your life. I'd say get him out the legal way.
wow **** that if the worst part of the situation is that you only have one source for weed.
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.

Wow, here's an idea, for your friend, you know, when he gets out...

STOP SMOKING WEED!!!!!!!
10 years is unbelievable, are you asking us if you should start selling drugs? There is no Calvin is there.

In that case, sell drugs.
I would get some friends and pull a "Half Baked".
Only logical solution.

And I'm serious.
Lather. Rinse. Maim.
I'm beginning to suspect that this is a troll thread... Not even in the most conservative states of the US would you get 10 Years for pipes...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by ldiablo233
10 yrs? I've seen ppl get caught with crack more then once and not even get a year

They were all ready to be lit though. It was "stuffed" as he would call it.

EDIT: And thats crack, not weed.
[ ] Plow my teacher
Quote by crazy8rgood

Wow, here's an idea, for your friend, you know, when he gets out...

STOP SMOKING WEED!!!!!!!

from someone who listens to nirvana
what are you 5?
5 weed pipes? wtf why?
16.50$? WTF? people actually shelled out a tenner, a fiver, a dollar, and 50 cents in change to get 10$ worth of weed instead of finding a different dealer? wtf?
10 years for possession of drug paraphernalia? wtf?
Your friend's going to jail and your more worried about where you'll get your weed from now on? wtf?

sell ur weed and make enough to bail him out (what ever his bail is ) and then have a big smoke fest when u bail him out
MY GEAR

dean metalman bass
epiphone sg
squier infinity series telecaster
fender 15 watt bass amp
boss ds 1 distortion pedal
dean 6 string cutaway acoustic
zakk wylde signature crybaby
Who the fuck keeps 5 pipes on them?
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
10 years is the max, he hasnt been sentenced yet.
Also teach him to deal and go around stoned, this should serve as a reminder to you and you should stop.

"friend" is going to jail, but the real problem is you can't get your weed.

You sound like a great friend
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by IDread
I'm beginning to suspect that this is a troll thread... Not even in the most conservative states of the US would you get 10 Years for pipes...

That's what I heard. I haven't talked to him since then and I got that from his friend Jon that he's going for 10 years. Though, he might have misheard and Calvin might have 10 months. I really hope he only has 10 months, not years.
[ ] Plow my teacher
Page 1 of 2