Page 2 of 2
Quote by blacksabbath8
That's been his price forever. He pays $10 and adds an additional $6.50 for profit.

your friends a shitty dealer
your friends going to jail and you're concerned that you won't be able to get pot?
You're a fantastic person.
Quote by vintage x metal
My toilet has seen some scenes that one would describe as 'deathcore'
If he goes to court, he'll get a year probation MAX.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Quote by blacksabbath8
They were all ready to be lit though. It was "stuffed" as he would call it.

EDIT: And thats crack, not weed.

WHAT THE ACTUAL ****?!

Thats ****ing stupid! Crack is worse than weed you idiot!
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Tell him to enjoy being bubbas girlfriend.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by blacksabbath8
Ok, my friend Calvin got caught with 5 weed pipes. He was going to the store so he can buy some ciggares, and he got caught with 5 weed pipes on him (cops got him because he was stoned beyond belief). He started running but he collapsed over himself.

Now he's being sentenced to 10 years in jail, and he's only 18. Knowing him he probably won't show up for trial and they will have a warrant for arrest.

Now, the biggest problem is that he was the one who supplied me with my weed. I trusted him and I always had $1.50 off my dimebags (they're normally $16.50 from him). But, now I have to find someone else and I don't really trust gang members.

What do I do? I still have some weed left, a couple bagfulls, but if I try to sell it I can never get enough to bail him out unless I try to fill in for him. He made about $3 grand a month, and Im not sure on his bailout yet.

What should I do?!

Your friend is getting jailed and your biggest problem is no one can supply you with more drugs? shit, what an ass
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
The sentence will probably get reduced. 10 years seems just ridiculous. Where do you live?

Downtown Chicago.

And like that one guy said, 10 years is the max. He hasn't had his trial yet, but I bet you he won't show up for it. I've known him all my life and when he had any troubles in school like detention or something he'll never show up and get in more trouble.
Blacksabbath8's "To do list"
--------------------------------------
[X] Smoke weed in my bathroom, and burn it down
[X] Shit in my basement and get away with it
[ ] Plow my teacher
Quote by blacksabbath8
They were all ready to be lit though. It was "stuffed" as he would call it.

EDIT: And thats crack, not weed.

since weed is so much worse.....
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Quote by andyq777
16.50 for a dime!??!/!?!?!/1?1

My thoughts exactly!

Help him out, and I like how this thread popped up when that other guy was asking about selling...

coincidence? I think not!!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by blacksabbath8

Now, the biggest problem is that he was the one who supplied me with my weed. I trusted him and I always had $1.50 off my dimebags (they're normally $16.50 from him)

Why call it a dime if it costs more than $10.00?
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
theres so much wrong with this story.. who the hell would carry around 5 packed pipes? and also, why on earth would you pay so much for a dime?
Quote by IDread

WHAT THE ACTUAL ****?!

Thats ****ing stupid! Crack is worse than weed you idiot!

I havent tried crack yet, I've havent ever found a dealer I can actually trust.
So I don't really know.
[ ] Plow my teacher
So Begins the Story of Half Baked

seriously,
selling for bail money is a great idea

[Edit] Dammit, beat me to it
Keep Strong Grundy

Quote by metaldud536
Milkshakes. They bring the boys to the yard.

Quote by humperdunk
OWNED
first of all, this isn't very believable. 2nd degree manslaughter is 8-12 in most states, and if your friend is getting 10 that is very hard to believe.
second, who sells a dimebag at $16.50?!?!?!?!?
third, if this preposterous story is somehow true, tell your friend to make a plea with the DA, drug rehabilitation for a year and then a follow up hearing will probably be his best bet.
10/7/07- Van Halen
3/16/08- Iron Maiden
1/9/09- AC/DC
7/8/09- Judas Priest
11/10/09- Metallica
7/3/10- Iron Maiden
7/24/10- Rush
4/15/11- Rush-

Quote by LordBishek
with a penis as small as mine, I don't have a very humorous take on the world.
Quote by blacksabbath8
Downtown Chicago.

And like that one guy said, 10 years is the max. He hasn't had his trial yet, but I bet you he won't show up for it. I've known him all my life and when he had any troubles in school like detention or something he'll never show up and get in more trouble.

I only live in a suburb, but I'm fairly confident the end result will NOT be ten years.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by paranoideyes
theres so much wrong with this story.. who the hell would carry around 5 packed pipes? and also, why on earth would you pay so much for a dime?

No no, none of this adds up at all!

I call shenanigans
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Quote by blacksabbath8
That's what I heard. I haven't talked to him since then and I got that from his friend Jon that he's going for 10 years. Though, he might have misheard and Calvin might have 10 months. I really hope he only has 10 months, not years.

You're a retard. First of all he hasnt even gone to court and you claim he's already been sentenced to 10 years. Second of all you pay $16.50 for what is probably a skimped one gram sack. Why pay an even $15 allowing for $5 in profit and reducing the need for quarters and one dollar bills when you can be a fcking idiot?
My advice is that you spend less time looking for change to buy your weed with and focus on being less stupid.
There's no way he's gonna get 10 years..people have gotten less sentences for way worse crimes than selling some dope. He's probably going to get a couple months, probably even less if he's on good behavior in jail. With a good lawyer he could make up some bs like he did it for medical needs probably get no jail time.
Quote by GmacD
stop smoking weed until he gets out of jail

Keep Your AND His ass out of any further trouble. It was puzzling how they gave him ten years for carrying pipes, let alone why he was carrying FIVE.

Just bust ur ass off to get the cash to bail him out, ask some other buddies that know him for assistance too. I think it's kinda funny asking for help on bailing ur weed supplier out of the house.
Quote by tlarson1
lol 16.50 wtf. did you always travel with quarters on you. thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard. i tend to think this is a toke jopic. mainly because theres no way he would get 10 years for running and a couple bowls

idiot TS dealers buy in bulk to get discounts, they dont buy individual dimes for 10 bucks each. your "friend" was ripping u off. and theres no way hes getting 10 years for possession
Whatever guys.
He adds the $6.50 for profit (or else he won't get any money), also he was completely wasted when he went to the store. Why he had 5 packed pipes I have NO idea, but I just want to know what to do now.
[ ] Plow my teacher
Page 2 of 2