I was wondering what the numbers in circles below the tab mean?

Are they what fingers to use?
Pointer = 1
Pinky = 4
ect. ect.
I don't believe in signatures. Ah, sh...
Possibly, can you post a screencap of what you mean?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Possibly, can you post a screencap of what you mean?

I don't believe in signatures. Ah, sh...
Yeah, that's the fret hand directions.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I've never seen that in a gp tab, but i think you're right, the numbers match with what finger you would use
Quote by irishstang_87
I've never seen that in a gp tab, but i think you're right, the numbers match with what finger you would use

You can put them in the tab after you're written it just like you can with picking directions, legato, taps and all that stuff.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Whoever did that for the hand must have some weird habits, I tried playing it like that, and it was just awkward. . . Maybe it's just me that's awkward though*shrugs*
Quote by paranoid joker

Metal, should kick you in the nuts, after you catch it messing around with your girlfriend.
and then make a sandwhich in your house and walk out.

Http://www.myspace.com/drowningiris
Quote by ~Shred Hero~

Hi. I dont wanna do a new topic for this is just got kinda same problem but i dont get it at all with Guitar pro i see all the things in the pics but how do i understands it and play after it is there a video or text guide i would like to have a video guide. PM me or write here