I'm having a little bit of an issue with my Big Muff Pi and my DS-1.

I play a Fender Jaguar, and I run that through a Dunlop JH-1 Wah, an EHX Big Muff Pi and a Boss DS-1, and those are plugged into the front of an Epiphone Triggerman Half Stack.

When I'm playing Clean, my sound is just as I would want it; it's nice and loud, everything is balanced, etc. However, the second I turn on either of the distortion pedals, I get a massive drop in volume. I already tried taking each pedal out of my effects chain one by one, I've tried them with two different amps, and I can't figure out what the problem is. Any help would be appreciated.
Either the volume knob or it is possible that one pedal has a blanced output although I dont think thats the case! The only other thing I can think of is the amp is it tube or solid state?
I have both of the level knobs up all the way...other stuff that might be useful information, I tried it on two separate amps, both of them were solid state, and my pedals are powered by a 1 Spot adapter.
Yea a battery change but what it sounds like is huh do you have them pluged in so that they bypass the amp or do you have them plugged into the front. Because what it sounds like is that you have them plugged into the back of the amp therefor bypassing the eq and going straight to the speakers. if thats the case you gotta turn your volume up.
No, I have them plugged into the front of the amp...but will the battery make a difference over the 1 Spot?