Just wondering if there is anything that has changed your family for the good or the worse.

Ex: My family is addicted to Tivo or DVR (whatever you wanna call it) and when ever i wanna watch TV i get yelled at for stopping their recordings. Big arguments later.

If anyone else has problems like me please share.
Me
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Nothing to big really. I've had a few deaths in the family, but nothing to dramatic. At least, nothing compared to what we'll probably hear later on.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
my mom got breast cancer
kinda hard to take for the whole family
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Lol at Bender

Quote by So-Cal

Quote by theguitarist

I got to warn you for spam though...

Quote by Shredoftheday
Nicely put good sir

I witnessed Night Of The Pear 2
I beat my little brother to death with a hammer, and systematically chopped and ground his various body parts. These I distributed among various homeless shelters labeled 'Beef'. I received a small compensation for this, enough money to purchase a new pair of shorts.

So yes... now that I have shorts, we save money on air conditioning as I am cooler inside the house.
All your base are belong to us.
my dad died leaving my the only guy in the house. i had some closure on it (said goodbye to him) so it wasn't that bad but jesus christ now im stuck with my sister and mom and they are annoying as shit. one of them is usually pmsing so im getting yelled at for half of the month.
my brother was hit by a car and shattered his skull and femur when he was eight.

He lived, though it was proved "mathematically impossible"

weeeard
I will more than likely never return to any thread I post in, so don't bother replying to me.
my dads family stole my mom around 3 million dollars...
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
Quote by deftonesordie
I farted really loud at the dinner table once.

That right there is a traumatic experience
My uncle died recently but we do get to go to North Carolina to spread is ashes in the ocean but still he was a really cool uncle. It's gonna be thanksgiving too... it won't be nearly as funny without him making fun of himself and telling some of the funniest jokes I've ever heard.

Damn you TS for making me type this Damn You

I'm just kidding, I lovez you TS.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.