So I've been playing for like 5 months maybe, and i skipped the chords and got into playing my favorite songs and what not... I can play Lip Gloss and Black by Atreyu and Six by All That Remains (not the solo) and other simpler stuff... but I just can't do chords that aren't power chords!!

What are some songs that will teach me some chords?
Hey Joe by Jimi Hendrix.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
First you need to learn the chords and memorize them properly. I'd recommend JustinGuitar and learn all the chords on there.

Once you have that down just pick some songs with chords in them (ie songs that don't have a lot of lead guitar work). Free Fallin by Tom Petty is good for some simple chords like G maj, D maj, and A maj. Other songs like Tuesday's Gone, Every Rose Has It's Thorn, All I Can Do Is Write About It, Wonderwall, Hotel California, Mr. Jones, Have You Ever Seen The Rain, Hurt..yadda yadda I think you get the point
Quote by chip46
First you need to learn the chords and memorize them properly. I'd recommend JustinGuitar and learn all the chords on there.

spam much
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless