so i just hit size 14 (united states). but apparently theyre "odd", and i cant find any online without them being boots and shit.
i need a good pair, but these bastards are good at hiding.

anyone know any good sites for them?
I wear 16s US, try http://www.oddball.com/cascades/ I used to buy from them but you can usually order bigger sizes at Footlocker too.
Guitars:
Carvin DC145
Epiphone Explorer with Seymour Duncan JB and '59
Ibanez RGT42FXQM with Dimarzio Evo 2 and PAF Joe
Amp:
Carvin V3 2x12 combo with JJ 6L6GC tubes

Bass:
Ibanez SR300IPT
Amp:
Carvin BX600 2x10 half stack
Zappos.com is good. But I'd still recommend wearing boots regardless,
Quote by kranoscorp
I find that I feel the same about women who play bass as I think of immigrants in America.

I respect them for finding a place in society under a lot of ridicule, but I have an odd paranoia that they are going to steal my job.
I also wear 16's. Try some Converse, they're usually longer than the tag would suggest.
Feed your mind.
Quote by Remonster
I wear 16s US, try http://www.oddball.com/cascades/ I used to buy from them but you can usually order bigger sizes at Footlocker too.

I need pics of your monstrous feet to confirm that they exist.

The fact that it fulfills a certain fetish of mine has nothing to do with it, honest.
pics or... it didn't happen?;...

Good lord you has some big feet.
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
I'm only size 11. Good luck, man.

/short
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by jesserules7
why not go to a shoe store? 14's are there

thats where i went today.
except they only have boots in 14... i wear like fallens, vans, converse, and such. boots are definately not my thing.
you must have a huge dick.
Quote by TGautier13
Because e-cred on a sub-par 4Chan knockoff forum is what everyone strives to achieve.
We believe - so we're misled
We assume - so we're played
We confide - so we're deceived
We trust - so we're betrayed
Quote by xrawrockkillsx
so i just hit size 14 (united states). but apparently theyre "odd", and i cant find any online without them being boots and shit.

i got some Sneaux Shoes and they were pretty good (I got size 14 too) Luggz can have some good stuff too
Quote by xrawrockkillsx

I'm glad that I can find a size 13 in stores... it's a hunt though.

And judging by your pics you don't look like a guy who would have monstrous feet... Unless you're 6'5" or something.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
I have size 13 Vans. They had up to size 16 at the shop I went to. Pity it's in Australia.

The shop you went to must've been fairly crap, if the only size 14s they had were in boots.
Member of the Laney Cult
zappos.com
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Basketball shoes
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
so what you're saying is that, after getting out of the water naked with 5+ guys, you thought that once the girls were around you had better get some clothes on?

14?! Jebus!..I'm only a 5
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I'm glad that I can find a size 13 in stores... it's a hunt though.

And judging by your pics you don't look like a guy who would have monstrous feet... Unless you're 6'5" or something.

im 6 even. i honestly dont know why i have such huge feet.

Quote by JaykeSucks
I have size 13 Vans. They had up to size 16 at the shop I went to. Pity it's in Australia.

The shop you went to must've been fairly crap, if the only size 14s they had were in boots.

i went to the vans store! haha. i looked them up online too. there were these sweet ones, but they only went up to 13, then i found the 14 - 16 section. theres like 7 ugo-s in there and thats it.
Quote by woMANintheBOX19
14?! Jebus!..I'm only a 5

woman? thats probably why.

my feet would eat your feet.
Quote by xrawrockkillsx

i went to the vans store! haha. i looked them up online too. there were these sweet ones, but they only went up to 13, then i found the 14 - 16 section. theres like 7 ugo-s in there and thats it.

Yeah, I love Vans. I got the Rowley ones. I have an old pair of Globes that I got for $40 which have outlasted DC, Fallen, AND Adio shoes.
If you skate, look into Globes.
They go up to ridiculous sizes...like, 17s and 18s.
If not, Vans are still cool
Member of the Laney Cult
my shoe size is 13 1/2 but still.. i mean i'm gonna have the same damn problem u are lol

and it sucks but ya.. i'd prolly go to a store find em at like a big mall idk..

cuz i dont know where my next pair is gonna come form either
Quote by Zugunruhe
"sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will violate me sexually."