the tampa bay rays beating the boston red sox and on the doorstep to the world series?

props, guys.
love is love // return to dust
hell yes, a friend of mine made a bet on the Rays 8 months ago to win the world series. The odds were 50 to 1 in Vegas and he bet 10 dollars. So if they win the world series, that 10 dollars is going to turn into 500.

Lucky guy
GO RAYS! i live in tampa.

and like the one guy said, it isn't over till its over. they did lose when they had a 7-0 lead

so sad
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
yeah, that 8 to 7 loss was a bummer but i think garza held up better than kazmir did so i think the rays are good
love is love // return to dust
Quote by daytripper75
don't count the Sox out. it was 7-0 the other night, and the Sox won 8-7.

haha, yah. Imagine how pissed Tampas coach was.
It is pretty funny, considering how bad they were just a few years ago. When I was 9 or 10 (2001 or 2002, I can't remember), and on vacation in Florida, I saw the Devil Rays (as they were known then) play the Sox. They were maybe 9-10,000 people in Tropicana Field, which is a huge stadium. They also lost pitifully to the Sox.
SAVE THE JAZZ

"Remember, there are two kinds of people in the world:
People who finish things, and"
Sox deserve to win the series if they can rally in 3 straight games... but all die respect goes to Tampa for keeping up regardless.
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker